Chapter 9- October 7 2013

"Would you shut up Dai" I said. We were in 5th period which was science and working on our science project and one of the boys at my science table, my friend Dai, kept bothering me.

"Ugh you are doing this all wrong, let me do it" he said.

"No".

"Why?"

"Because knowing you, you are probably going to mess the whole thing up".

"Kyoko don't let Dai do it...let me do it" said Klien (another boy at our table) as he got in the way of our experiment.

I pushed him away then said "Klien go bother someone else! We don't need your help!"

"Ugh fine" he said with a disgusted tone, then left.

Erika came back to her desk at my table and put her head down and said to my friend Kammi who was standing next her "I don't want to do it".

"It's not my fault you looked at your hand" said Kammi.

"What's going on?" asked me and Dai.

"Erika has to ask Hiro out" said Kammi.

"Why?" asked Dai

"It's because of the hand game. Someone puts a name on the palm of your hand and on the other side a time. If you look at the name before the time you have to ask that person out and Erika looked and Hiro was on her hand soo yeah".

"Oh...I will go ask for you" said Dai.

"Dai no!" cried out Erika as she picked up her head.

I made a mad face and said "Dai! You can't just randomly walk up to some one and-"

Dai walked over to Hiro and they started talking, Hiro looked over to Erika then he looked over to me. We stared at each other until Dai noticed we were making eye contact. Hiro turned back to Dai and gave him his final answer.

Dai came back and said "Hiro said okay".

Erika started banging her head against the table as everyone was congratulating her. I was smiling because I thought they would make a cute couple. Yeah...a really cute couple indeed...

|~Timeskip~|

About a week later it was time to change seats in science class, I was hoping to sit next to my friend Izumi but I got sit next to someone else. In the A seat at my table sat Kole who has liked me since 6th grade, in the B seat was me, in the C seat was Hiro and in the D seat was this girl by the name of Kali.

As I was writing in my science journal Hiro wrote something it.

I have a question for you. Are you jealous that I am dating Erika?

After he wrote that Kai came into mind. I looked at Hiro and he looked to me. Was it just me or was he getting closer? I looked back to my journal and wrote back.

Why would I be jealous? I like somebody else anyway, I am happy for the both of you.

He looked to me I thought he would have a different reaction. He looked down then started writing back.

Oh...ok. Anyway I want to say sorry for being mean to you...I was just a bit shy and crap...so what you say...want to try out this friend thing ('_')

I smiled and wrote back.

Yeah...I would love to be your friend Hiro (⌒▽⌒)

He then gave me a look different than his other looks. A look that he never gave Erika before...