Chapter 21- October 6th 2014

"Aghhh Kyo shut the hell up!" I yelled to Kyo as Hiro just stood there speechless. Kyo started to smile and laugh again.

"Nope, I ain't stopping until I get you and Hiro together" Kyo said with a smirk on his face.

"Ughhhhhhhhh. Hiro can you please tell him to stop"

"Stop. See that did nothing" Hiro said with his stupid face. I took a deep sigh and rolled my eyes.

"How come I have the feeling you two are hiding something, when I walked into school today everyone was just looking and smiling at me for no reason" I said crossing my arms.

"Yeah it was the same with me" Hiro agreed. Me and Hiro both looked over to Kyo who was slowly walking backwards. "Kyo" me and Hiro said. "What did you do?"

"Umm...heh welll. Oh my ride is here, but Hiro will ask you out Kyoko I will make sure of it" Kyo said running to his car.

Me and Hiro both stood there in a akward silence until finally Hiro said something...well kinda sorta...asked something. Fuck.

"You know I was going to ask you out today" Hiro said with his head down. I was speechless and probably blushing.

"Heh. Wow" I said looking at my feet forming a smile. Quit your smiling.

"So you'll think about it?" Hiro asked as he put his hand closer to mine.

"Yeah. And I will give you my answer tomorrow. Okay?"

"Okay"