Chapter 12-Febuary 7 2014

Winter Break went by fast which was okay I guess. When I went back to school things were the same, weird as always. But then came a day in February that changed my life. Idiot Kyoko.

I was in 1st period I was talking to my friend Kami. Since we have a substitute things were getting boring so she decided to make things "interesting". And by interesting you mean do something that makes me feel stupid like a year later.

"Hey Kyoko...want to play the hand game?" Kami said with a smirk on her face. You do that you will regret it.

"Naw I'm fine" I said back. Good

"Come on...please" she said with puppy eyes. Fuck you.

"Ughh fine. But this is the last time I am doing this damn game".

"Hehe okay" she said. She began to write a name on my hand with a smile on her face. This better be a good friend of mine instead of somebody stupid I thought to myself. By that time it was time it was time to go to our next period.

"Is he in our 2 period class?" I asked Kami.

She smiled and said "I am not saying anything". Why you gotta be so rude?

"Ugh, fine I will ask somebody else later" I said rolling my eyes.

|~Timeskip~|

In second period we were doing a math project with our own groups, and at the end of the period I showed some of my friends my hand and after they saw it all they could do was smile.

"Who did the game on you?" asked Hana.

"Kami why?"

"I was just wondering, but if you did look at your hand I can see that relationship lasting awhile" she said. And by awhile you mean _ months.

"Kyoko I am not going to hold it back any longer...Kami but Hiro" Timiko said smiling. Everyone began to smile or started nodding their heads but me on the other hand I began to blush. Kai came into my mind for a second then I felt this weird feeling in my chest, about a minute later my teacher dismissed the class.

|~Timeskip~|

I was in 3rd period taking my math test, which I was almost done with. My right had was getting clammy and I was anxious to look at it, then I started to think...am I ready for an other relationship? No. Will he treat me like the others? Even worse. Or will he be different? You might want to rethink that. It's already hard for me to be his friend because I have to keep my love for him a secret from him. Why do you even love him?

I put my pencil down and look at my clunched hand. But what if he rejects me? Well at lease I will know that its time to move on. I opened my hand and looked to the palm of it, and written in bold letters was Hiro's name. WHAT THE HELL! DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING! YOUR HURTING YOURSELF!

|~Timeskip~|

I told Kami in 6th period that I looked at my hand and that's when she started to bother me.

|~Timeskip~|

It was 7th period and I now had to ask Hiro out. I was nervous but not to nervous. I told Erika and Ai that I had to ask Hiro out.

"Wow so you are going to tell him face to face?" Ai asked.

"Naw I am just going to write it in a note" I said back.

"Here I will give you some paper" said Erika as she opened her binder and took out some paper. She handed me the paper then took my pencil out and began to write. Please...stop writing...you don't know what your falling into...

Hey Hiro. So um listen...in 1st period Kami did the hand game on me and in 3rd period I looked and well...your name was on it. So you can probably see where this is going so um...yeah, just circle yes or no below
~Kyoko

Yes No

I had Ai and Erika read the note before I gave it to Hiro.

"I think it is good" said Ai.

"Me too" Erika agreed.

They gave it back then I folded it and looked over to Hiro. I stood up from my chair then walked over to Hiro's desk, once he saw me I put the note next to his hand then quickly walked back to my desk. How could you? I saw him open the note and read it, once he was done he looked back to me and I gave him a small smile then waved. He quickly turned around and started to write on the note.

When he was done he came over to my desk and dropped the note in front of me, then he walked over to Kole's desk and they started talking about something.

Ai and Erika quickly grabbed the note before I could touch it, then they quickly opened it. There eyes grew big and they both began to squeal, they began to bounce up and down in there chairs while I was just looking at them weirdly.

My face turned pink and I quietly said "Guuuyyys stop before we-"

"Kyoko, you are officially not single" interrupted Ai as Erika ripped up the note. I stayed speechless and began to blush. Ai looked through the pieces of paper that Erika ripped.

"Look I have proof, he circled yes and wrote #imscared" said Ai then she showed me the paper.

For a second I did not know what to think, was I happy, was I scared? God what am I feeling right now I thought to myself, then I looked up to Hiro who was staring at me, he then smiled to me and waved. I smiled and waved back, he kept smiling then winked at me, I gave him a bigger smile than before and began to blush. I then new what this feeling was. It was a feeling that was rare and that I haven't felt in a long time and I didn't want it to go. This feeling was called love...

Freaking Kyoko...thanks...thanks a lot. I would prepare yourself...because Ms. Yoshioka your going to get scared. And these scars...are deep...and will never be healed. Because of your stupid mistake...