Last day

~Hey lovelies I've been sad and busy, I haven't really had the energy to write so I'm gonna start trying to do it more often, I honestly have no plan for this story so I'm just winging it but ill figure a plot out sooner or later. This chapter is the end of  their summer break. I hope you enjoy!~

⚠SLIGHT HARRASSMENT⚠

3rd person Pov

The last day of summer

Izuku had stayed the night with Katsuki for the whole week before their first day at the school of their dreams. It was currently 7:00 am and Izuku was just barely waking up, the feeling of warmth made him want to stay in bed forever. Katsuki however was not gonna let him.

"Get up dumbass" stated the explosive blonde with his raspy but hot morning voice.

"Mmm I don't want to, give me 5 more minutes Kacchan!" said Izuku while tightening his grasp on Katsuki's shirt.

"No"

With that comment Katsuki grabbed Izuku by the waist and threw him over his shoulder. Despite the fact that Izuku was pounding on his back and letting out protests he jumped down the stairs and into the kitchen where Mitsuki, Katsuki's mom, was making breakfast for the boys.

"Hey Izuku, hey Brat." Mitsuki said as she finished putting eggs on 2 plates.

'Hey Auntie! Kacchan put me down!" Izuku said with an adorable pout.

"...Fine..." the ash blonde said as he put the embarrassed broccoli down.

The two boys ate their breakfast in a comfortable silence. When they finished the two went up stairs to get ready for the day. Izuku wore a grey shirt but with one of Katsuki's sweatshirt over it, a pair of ripped blue jeans and his classic red vans. Katsuki put on his orange sweatshirt, camo pants and white shoes.

(Those are Izukus)