I know I'm Gay-

~Welp here goes another one!~

Izuku's  POV

I woke up to a huge head ache and a ache in my legs. I started to get off of my bed and threw on my clothes and grabbed my phone. When I turned it on there were a few notifications, including things from Uraraka. Fuck..

Uraraka- Where the fuck did Katsuki go?- yesterday 2:33pm

Uraraka- Excuse me bitch? I asked a fucking question!- yesterday 2:35pm

Uraraka- You are both gone so now I know you took my boyfriend you bitch!- yesterday 2:43pm

Izuku- Leave me alone.- today 6:34 am

After I responded to her texts I went to Kacchan's message. 

Kacchan- Hey, I woke up this morning and you weren't here. Are you okay?- today 6:29am

Deku =)- Sorry Kacchan! My dad wanted me home last night so I had to leave, I left right after you fell asleep and sorry for not texting you or leaving a note or something!- today 6:36am

Kacchan- It's all good dude, are we walking to school together today?- today 6:37am

Deku- mhm I'm almost ready!- today 6:37am

I quickly grabbed the rest of the stuff that I needed for school and scurried to the front door while struggling to get my fuckin shoes on, while trying to keep my phone in my hand.

I honestly didn't know what else to do so I just sat down by the door, I woke up a bit earlier then I intended to so I was just praying that Kacchan got here before my dad could wake up. It was like 15 minutes until I heard any sounds, but when I did it certainly wasn't the sound of Kacchan obnoxiously knocking at my door, instead it was the sound of something falling over from my parents room which was also followed by an all so familiar string of curse words. I could feel my breath hitch in my throat and my body start shaking. After the events that occurred last night I rally don't think seeing my father was aa good idea, to say that my dad was mad is an understatement. My father was livid! I stood up, grabbed my bag, snatched my hoodie off of the rack and rushed open the door just in time to see Kacchan get ready to knock on the door. I grabbed his arm and pulled him away from my house not bothering to stop the door from slamming as it closed. 

I started walking along the path to school while trying to control my breathing. I could feel Kacchan staring at me as if he was worried, I honestly wasn't fazed by it due to the fact that I can't stop thinking about how absolutely pissed my dad is going to be when I get home. The only chance I have of surviving until tomorrow at this point is if I accidently mistaken my mom for my dad or if my dad didn't hear the door slam, although that is pretty far fetched. I know that it really as him but it doesn't hurt to hope-?

"Oi nerd, your mumbling again." Kacchan said while catching up to me so he was now right beside me.

"Sorry!" I practically shouted right before I silently scolded myself.

3rd person POV

The boys continued their walk to school with little to no conversation. It was awkward and both of the boys were anxious, although Katsuki didn't show it as much as Izuku did. Izuku was tapping his fingers together and rambling about god knows what under his breath. While Katsuki on the other hand had a growing scowl on his face that was a bit more deadly then usual.

As they slowly approached the huge school building they both stopped and started to prepare themselves, hoping, no praying that Uraraka found her chill. Neither of them had any will to put up with her or any of the drama she came with. 

They finally started to drag their feet up to the classroom, with each step they got a bit more nervous. When they arrived the door was already open, causing them to both be spotted very quickly as they stood awkwardly in the doorway. 

Katsuki took action and began to drag Izuku over to their desks, as he trudged through the classroom he glared daggers at the kids who tried to walk up to him or the shaking greenette beside him. The blonde had a plan to just ignore everyone, but of course his plan was ruined when a group of obnoxious teenagers who had taken it upon themselves to befriend the angry Pomeranian of a boy walked into the classroom, seemingly scanning the room before making eye contact with the vermillion eyed blonde and storming over to them. The pink haired girl was the first to make it in front of the boys, followed by the other members of the "bakusquad". 

"Where did you go! We went looking for you guys yesterday but no, you guys had to run off to god know where and not let us know! I knew you guys were perfectly fine for the record, but they" Mina paused her ranting for a split second to make sure she effectively pointed at the 4 kids behind her. "Were supper worried! Tell them guys!" Mina exclaimed and gave the boys a glare and Jiro a pleading look.

"We were really worried Bakubro, you should have told one of us you were leaving." stated the red head who was practically sweating under Mina's heated glare.

"He's right you know.." Kaminari said in a way of agreeing with Kirishima, not forgetting to make eye contact with Mina.

"Yup I agree!" Sero said rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly, he honestly seemed like he was on cloud nine from the look in his eyes and the tone of his voice. Not to mention the smell-

"I guess I was worried but honestly I assumed you guys were just making out somewhere." Jiro stated with a bored look. "Also Mina was definitely the most worried about you guys, she looked like she was gonna cry when she couldn't find either of you." 

"Shut up Jiro!" Mina yelled while throwing a playful punch at Jiro's shoulder.

The girls started to bicker and play fight until they were caught off guard by a small giggle. They al stopped what they were doing and glanced at the  greenette beside them, his face was morphed into a smile and his eyes were lit up with joy. The group that was once arguing broke out into a fit of laughter following the pursuit of the small boy. They were all enjoying themselves, but all good things have to come to an end, but this specific kill joy was named Uraraka.

"Kat! Your here!" the bitchy brunette exclaimed in a bubbly voice even though her eyes glistened with malice.

"Tch, fuck off." Katsuki said, the joy he was once feeling long gone.

Everybody stopped talking and just stared at the exchange. Nobody knew what to say especially since the small greenette who is usually very bubbly and quiet was glaring at Uraraka with more hatred then the brunette shares for Izuku.

"Where did you go? I was looking for you and I couldn't find you anywhere babe!" Uraraka said, brushing away the deadly glares that were getting thrown at her.

"None of your damn business, and quit calling me "babe" you cunt." Katsuki spat.

"Your my boyfriend I have every right to call you babe!" Uraraka replied with a smirk.

"I already told you, I am literally fucking gay you dumb bitch, and even if I wasn't there is no way in hell that I would ever date you!" the blonde yelled startling everybody.

"You don't know if your gay! You have never dated a girl before!" Uraraka stated like it was the most obvious thing.

"I know I'm gay because I have had a crush on Deku since we were fucking ten!" Katsuki shouted with out thinking.

 "Deku?!" most of the class said in exasperation while looking at the greenette who by every second was turning redder.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~Okay I'm gonna end this here. Hope you enjoyed, I swear the next few chapters will be better I just haven't had motivation lately! Sorry! bye~

P.S  I had to edit this chapter because it was brought to my attention that he already told Uraraka he was gay 😓