Tears and Anime

~Heyo!! I am currently in school and got bored so I'm gonna try to write this story in the next couple of chapter. This is gonna sound dumb since I'm already having a hard time keeping up with this story, but I think I'm gonna start writing a Shinkami book soon! That's all I have so Bye and I hope you enjoy.~

Bakugou POV

When Deku got to my house he was extremely out of breath and his nose started bleeding.  When I pointed it out his face could rival the color of that red head that came up to me and Deku in class a few weeks ago. I took him inside and cleaned up his face a bit. The more I tried to wipe the blood away the more I noticed the color of his skin apparently coming off. The blood was already gone after a while but I didn't tell him that due to the fact that I was really curious on what he was trying to hide with the make up, if he was even hiding anything of course.

"Jeez did my nose really bleed that much?" Deku said with a chuckle.

"Eh I guess so let me just get the rest off real quick." I stated with a concentrated voice.

I took my gaze away from Deku's cheek while still scrubbing to meet his eyes. He looked kind of confused before his eyes widened. 

"I got the rest Kacchan, I'm sure if  I just wash my face that it will all go away!" Deku said with a hint of desperation in his voice. 

"No I got it Deku." I said sternly trying to make him submit to letting me wash his face to see what he was hiding.

I finally looked down at my hands which were still scrubbing foundation off of his freckled cheeks and saw a huge bruise on his face ranging from his cheek bone to his jaw line. I could feel my face changing from confusion to sadness to anger very quickly.

"Who did this!" I said trying not to yell to badly but at the same time my voice rose.

"I-i don't k-know how i-it happened!" said Deku obviously pretty nervous.

 "That's not true and we both know it! So I'll ask you one more time. How. Did. This. Happen." I had said casually getting louder.

Izuku's POV

"Who did this!" Kacchan said trying not to yell to badly but at the same time his voice definitely  voice rose.

"I-i don't k-know how i-it happened!" I said failing to hide my nervousness.

 "That's not true and we both know it! So I'll ask you one more time. How. Did. This. Happen." Kacchan said really sternly.

My breathing casually got faster until I was full on hyperventilating. Kacchan stopped doing everything and tried to help me breath. I couldn't see and it was like all of the sound blurred out. 

'I cant tell him, he will hate me!' 

'My dad will literally kill me if he found out that I told someone.'

In the midst of my panic I could feel Kacchan holding me closer to him and slowly sounds started coming back to me and I could hear my sobbing and the sound of Kacchan reassuring me and apologizing for freaking me out.

"I'm s-sorry Kacchan -sniff- I d-didn't mean t-to fr-freak out!" I said while calming down my crying.

"Don't be Deku, I shouldn't have yelled and pushed when you obviously didn't want to talk bout it." Kacchan replied in a calm voice I assume he used to not freak me out.

"I'm serious Kacchan it wasn't your fault so don't be sorry or I swear to Almight I'll kick your butt" I said trying to be as serious as possible but failing miserably when I realized I was still in his arms.

Kacchan started laughing when he saw my face. I started pouting but soon couldn't help myself and started laughing. We laughed until we both had tears in our eyes. 

"Do you just wanna watch a movie?" Kacchan asked while trying to catch his breath.

"Sure!" I said secretly relieved that we moved on from the subject of my bruise.

3rd person (sorry for switching a lot)

The boys ended up cuddled up on the couch watching the smurfs. 30 minutes into the movie Katsuki got bored and started playing with Izuku's hair. Izuku quickly took notice to it.

"Wanna start a new anime?" Izuku asked trying to make sure Katsuki was having fun.

"Sure why not." Katsuki replied in a very bored voice.

The boys scrolled through Hulu for like 15 minutes until they stumbled across Assassination Classroom which caught both of their eyes. 

2 hours into silently watching the show Izuku finally decided to speak up.

"Karma is hot!" Izuku exclaimed with a light laugh.

"Hell yeah he is! Wait Nagisa is a dude right?" Katsuki asked while staring intensely at the tv.

Both boys started laughing and sharing anything and everything they could about the show. Until it got to about 10:30 pm. Izuku checked the time and his eyes were like saucers.

"Kacchan I was supposed to be home an hour ago! My dad is gonna kill me!" Izuku said in a panic.

"Just tell auntie you lost track of time. Or if you want you can just ask her to stay here, my mom wont care. In fact she most likely loves you more then me!" Katsuki said in a playful manner.

"-sigh- Fine" Izuku said in defeat.

🥦🥦Broccoli Boi🥦🥦

Hey mom I'm just gonna stay at Kacchan's house tonight if that all good with you :)

💕💕Mother💕💕

That's fine but be home by 6:30 ok?

🥦🥦Broccoli Boi🥦🥦

Okay!! <3

"She said that I can but I have to be home by 6:30!" Izuku stated triumphally.

"Okay nerd, just go grab some of my clothes from upstairs. I don't want to have to see your old man." Katsuki said while adjusting himself on the couch.

"Okay I'll be right back!" Izuku said before skipping off.

5 minutes later the adorable greenette came back down stair in a pair of shorts and one of Katsuki's sweatshirts. Katsuki started to blush massively at the sight of him. 

"Kacchan are you okay?" Izuku said in a worried tone.

"I'm fine nerd, now lets get back to our show." the madly in lo- I mean the blonde boy said while unpausing the show.

With that last comment the boys cuddled up together and ended up falling asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hey lovelies, I hope you liked the chapter! I'll try and do another sometime this weekend but we will see. That's all I have to say so Bye!~