Ditching School

~I really don't have much to say so enjoy!!~

Five minutes before Katsuki found him

Izuku's POV

I was panicking big time. I didn't want to but it just happened. One second I was in the classroom holding Kacchan's hand while listening to Uraraka be a total bitch, and the next I was hyperventilating in a supply closet. 

At first I was just walking around the hallways trying to gather myself back together, it was going pretty okay until I heard footsteps coming towards me. I opened the nearest door handle and walked in and closed the door, backing away slightly before sliding my back down the wall right beside me. I could hear who I assume was Kacchan run by, I couldn't help but hold my breath as the footsteps faded. I ended up just sitting there shedding silent tears with the occasional sniffle, I was so caught up in my tears that I didn't realize how loud my sniffle actually were.

"Deku...?" Kacchan unsurely asked in a voice that could hardly compare to a whisper.

"Please just go away Kacchan.." I replied in about the same level of voice. Instead of listening to me Kacchan went a head and opened the door and looked at me with saddest eyes I have ever seen. Pity.  I was just sitting there glaring right back at him, the rim of my eyes were probably  red and slightly swollen, and I know that there were a few lingering tears running down my face that I angrily wiped away.

"What's wrong De-Izuku?" Kacchan asked like I was some kind of fragile figurine.

"S-shouldn't you b-be with your d-damn gir-lfriend?" I sniffled out trying to hold a glare.

"What are you talking about? I don't have a girlfriend we went over this last night!" Kacchan shot back without missing a beat.

"Well Kacchan it's funny, your my best god damn friend and I'm not even sure if your telling me the truth or not!" I said, unintentionally raising my voice. "Jeez I feel so dumb! I love you so fucking much but I know there is no way in hell that you are ever gonna love me in the ways I wish you would!" I ranted.

"Deku I do love you!" Kacchan pleaded in a voice that I can only describe as desperate.

"Not like that damnit!" I was growing more frustrated by the seconds and it was really starting to show. "I love you, like more then friends! Like I wanna kiss you or something! I don't fucking know but I do know that its way more then just my best friend!!" at this point my hands had some how made it up to my hair, yanking away at the strands in an attempt to satisfy the bubbling frustrations.

I couldn't even think straight because of all of the thoughts running through my head. I could just hardly feel someone lightly grab my hand and my chin, and before I could question it I felt a pair of soft lips connect with mine. At first I didn't know what to do but the thoughts and anger that was previously lacing my entire body vanished and I could finally breath. My eye fluttered open and I was met with the relaxed face of my blonde bestfriend. I leaned in and savored the moment, the hand that was in my hair slowly made it's way behind Kacchan and straight into his hair, entangling itself in his blonde spiky locks. The kiss only lasted a few moments but holy shit it felt like a sweet eternity. 

We both slowly pulled away, we immediately locked eyes with one another. The closet was pretty dark but I could still see the red tint on Kacchan's ears, and if he was turning red, even a bit, it most likely means I am probably as red as Kirishima's hair. Neither of us said a word as we just sat there with only a foot of space in between us, it was quickly turning awkward as the memory of the event that just took place lingered thickly in the air.

"Uh, I am r-really sorry K-Kacchan." I managed to mumble out, making sure to avoid any and all eye contact.

"Why?" Kacchan asked seeming genuinely confused.

"For o-overreacting,  and t-the fact t-that I left y-you in the middle of that d-dumb fight." I responded while standing up and getting ready to get out of the closet.

"No don't be, I should have been more observant of the people around us." Kacchan said while he joined me in getting ready to go back to class.

Instead of responding I took one last deep breath and opened the door and stepped into the empty hallway. I didn't even spare a glance at Kacchan as I walked out of the closet and straight to the classroom where I was met with a lot more yelling then what was taking place before I left, and I definitely did not want to deal with that shit. So instead of listening to all of the bickering I grabbed my stuff and told Mr. Aizawa that I wasn't feeling well, and left.

It wasn't until I was walking for at least 5 minutes when I realized that I have no idea where I'm going. I can't go home because my dad will most likely be home and I am not in the mood to deal with him right now, and usually I would just go to Kacchan's house but 1. he isn't home and 2. his mom will surely ask questions and I am already on the verge of tears so I really don't need that either. With that thought I started to walk to the nearest park, the same one that me and Kacchan went to when we were little. I went straight to the swings, I just sat there and watched as people chased chased around their kids who were giggling non-stop. I continued to look over the park until my green eyes met with a pair of blue ones, I looked over the man for a moment trying to remember where I knew him from. It wasn't until I looked at what I assume were tattoos that it finally clicked, it's the dude from the damn arcade! And he is walking over here! Shit!

I started to stop my swing so I could leave but it was already to late. He was directly in front of me, looking at me very curiously.

"Have we met? You look really familiar." he finally asked after staring at me like a weirdo.

"Uh y-yeah. At like the end of summer at the a-arcade." I stated trying to find a way to leave.

"Oh yeah-." Dabi said while scratching the back of his neck, then he sat in the swing next to me and pulled out a pack of cigarettes'. "Want one?" he asked holding one off the smoking sticks to me. All I could do was shake my head, I turned away from him and noticed the glare of a passing mom as she guided her child away from the swings. "So why are you all alone greenie?"

"I went home from school early and kind of don't want to be around people." I said praying he would just take the hint and leave, but of course he didn't.

"Well you don't really look sick so why did you leave?" wow he is a persistent dude!

"Because I do not want to be around people." honestly  I am getting pretty damn irritated and you can hear it in my voice.

"Oi! Deku!" a very familiar voice yelled. I looked over at Dabi and he was already getting his stuff and leaving, probably because he is scared of my blonde 'boyfriend'.

"Kacchan?" I questioned as he walked towards me.

"Lets go to my house so we can talk. Please?" Kacchan pleaded in barely a whisper. In reply I got off of the swing, grabbed my stuff and walked towards him waiting for him to take the lead. When he finally did we started walking to his house in silence.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Okay so like my sleep schedule is kind of shit so I kept falling asleep while writing this chapter lmao. It's a bit rushed so I'm sorry, I hope you enjoyed it though! Bye Lovelies!~