Missing Deku

~I swear to Almight I'm the worst at this whole thing so I'm gonna stop trying to tell you guys when I'll post but I'm really trying!! I really hope you guys like it but sorry if it seems hella dry  and rushed :)~

Katsuki's POV

It's been two weeks since we started school at UA. Me and Deku have been hanging out almost everyday after school, but at school its like he is always busy with this dude that I call Icy-Hot, he has two different colored hair and eyes. I guess he is kind of attractive if you like daddy issues, mommy issues and a lack of all emotion. (~I just described myself 😪~) That dumb girl Round-face has been getting on my nerves, she practically sits on my lap every god damn time she gets. That's not even the worst part, what really fucking pisses me off is the fact that she loves to insult Deku like he's not my best friend. 

Today was Saturday and I really miss Deku, not that I would ever admit it. He has been kind of distant lately and it is really fucking irritating. Fuck it, I'm gonna text him.

Texting:

💥💥Lord Explosion Murderer💥💥

Oi Deku?

🥦🥦Broccoli Boi🥦🥦

Hey Kacchan!

What's Up, is something wrong?

💥💥 Lord Explosion Murderer💥💥

Are you mad at me?

🥦🥦Broccoli Boi🥦🥦

Of course not! Why should I be?

💥💥Lord Explosion Murderer 💥💥

I don't think so but i just wanted to make sure.

🥦🥦Broccoli Boi🥦🥦

Okay Kacchan!

💥💥Lord Explosion Murderer💥💥

Wyd rn?

🥦🥦Broccoli Boi 🥦🥦

Nothing, hbu?

💥💥Lord Explosion Murderer💥💥

Same, do you wanna come over and hang out? We haven't really seen each other lately.

🥦🥦Broccoli Boi 🥦🥦

Sure! I'll be there in 15!

End of Texting

Deku will be here in 15 minutes so I started to clean up my room a bit. When my room was to my satisfaction I went downstairs to tell my parents that he was coming over. I looked around for like 5 minutes before I realized they weren't even home. I got bored waiting in the first 5 minutes and decided to get in the shower.

Cute Broccoli Bean's POV

I told Kacchan I would be over in 15 minutes! I'm so gosh darn stupid! I have to cover up the bruises and marks on my cheek and right above my eyebrow, get dressed, clean the kitchen, leave some food in the fridge for my mom to eat when she gets home and tell my mom that I'm going to Kacchan's house and make sure to ask her when my dad will be home. 10 minutes later I was trying to multitask, I was stirring mac 'n' cheese, brushing my teeth, texting my mom and making sure my room was clean. When everything was finally done I had 1 minute to spare. I sprinted to Kacchan's house only grabbing my phone and charger. It took me like 30 seconds to get to his house. I knocked and tried to do my best to remember how to breath. When Kacchan answered the door he looked like he just got out of the shower and I forgot how to breath again, which lead to me choking on nothing.

"Holy shit are you ok? Fuck your bleeding!" said Kacchan seemingly worried.

I was really confused because he said I was bleeding until I brought my hand to my nose and saw the blood. Holy  crap I was so embarrassed! My freaking nose like an anime girl when they see something hot or smexy.  

"Yeah I'm fine Kacchan, just kind of dry I guess!" I said trying to stop my on going blush.

"Ok well come in Nerd." Kacchan said with a light chuckle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hey, I'm just gonna end this chapter here but the next chapter will talk about them hanging out but I'm planning to put a bit of drama in the next chapter. If you guys have any specific ships other then Bakudeku in this book just let me know and I'll do best to add them in.💕~