Jealousy

~Hey! I found the picture oddly funny while looking for one that went with this chapter, so I just decided to do this one even though its the exact opposite of the plot of this chapter and the next. If you like this ship its all good, please don't take any offense! There is also a TW in this part for abuse so I will put a warning for when it starts and a heads up when its over! Without further ado enjoy and give me any feed back you have! Bye~

3rd person POV

Bakugou sprung up from the position he was previously lying in and snatched the phone from Izuku's hand. He couldn't help but stare, but the more he looked the more angry he got. Right beside him Izuku looked a mix between mad, sad and maybe jealous. 

The picture that had them all riled up was posted on Uraraka's Instagram, and it just happened to be a picture of Uraraka and Katsuki kissing in the movie theaters with the caption saying 'Me and my boyfriend hanging out💕' . Lets just say neither of the boys were very happy.

"What the heck Kacchan? You said that the date went horribly wrong! Why didn't you just tell me you guys were together?" Izuku angrily rambled while snatching back his phone.

"Calm the hell down Deku! The date went horrible, she had kissed me! I fucking hate that bitch so why would I want to date her?" Bakugou shouted back while trying to dig his phone out of his pocket.

As soon as Bakugou took out his phone he opened Instagram and went straight to Uraraka's page, the moment he opened it he was met with nothing. He was pissed, she blocked him. 

The next that he thought to do was pull up her number. He went to text her but the messages wouldn't go through so he called her, he could feel Deku's anger (jealousy) radiating off of him as the phone rang 3 times. The 4th ring was cut off by a overly sweet "hello"?

"You dumb bitch! Take that god damn picture down or I swear to Almight." Katsuki yelled into the receiver. 

"You can't do anything to me Kat~su~ki." Uraraka said a little to smugly.

"Your right, I wont do anything but Mina will rock your shit!" Katsuki stated with the same amount of attitude.

"Like she could." Uraraka said as she ended the call. Katsuki tried calling back but after the second time it became obvious that she either blocked him or had no intention of answering his calls.

Katsuki sighed in defeat and threw his phone down. He briefly started to close his eyes and take deep breaths. When he had finally calmed himself down he looked up at Izuku.

Izuku looked a cross between dumbfounded, angry, sad and maybe jealous, and boy he felt all of the emotions on his face to. He was confused on whether or not Bakugou and Uraraka are dating, angry that Uraraka posted those pictures, sad that he may have lost his chance, and jealous that Uraraka and Katsuki had kissed. He looked over and made eye contact, not knowing if he would be able to keep his composure any longer, he stood up and started to get up.

"I'm just gonna head home now Kacchan. Uh, thanks for letting me stay over last night." Izuku said right before rushing out the door without giving Katsuki any time to reply.

Katsuki disappointingly watched as Izuku practically ran out of his house before he reluctantly got up and grabbed his phone, finally replying to the people that now referred to themselves as the 'bakusquad' about the damn post.

Izuku on the other hand was walking home thinking about two things, 1. how much he had over reacted and 2. if his parents were home. He usually stays at Katsuki's the entire weekend so he doesn't exactly know how long his parents will be gone if they leave at all. He cut off his own thoughts with a deep breath before opening the door to his house.