Dates pt. 2

~Thanks you @QueenSophia71 for helping me with the story line for this chapter and the next! I hope you enjoy and thanks for reading!~

Bakugou's POV (Right after Shoto picked up Izuku)

I waited until Deku was completely out of sight, when Icy-Hot had finally drove off I walked into my room and threw on some light jeans, a black shirt and a red and white jacket that had a hat to match. 

-Explodo Boi

Be ready, I'll be down there in 10 minutes.

-Round Face 🙄

Kk see you soon!😘

I turned turned off my phone with a look of disgust and grabbed my keys and wallet. I turned off my lights and started to walk towards my entry way when my mom called out to me stopping me from going out the door.

"Where do you think your going?" the old hag yelled from the kitchen.

"I have a date, so if you wouldn't mind I would love to get going." I said with a scoff trying hard to not roll my eyes while ignoring the lie in my sentence.

"Whose the lucky boy?" my "mom" said walking out of the kitchen while wiggling her eyebrows.

"HER name is Ochako and I'll try to be quick about it, the sooner it's over the better." I muttered while walking out the door not giving my mom another glance. 

I started to drive until I got to Roundface's house, when she saw me she instantly hopped in my car and clung to my arm pressing her body disgustingly close to me. I swiftly pushed her off and put my hand on the steering wheel, I started to absolutely regret agreeing to this damn date the more she continued to try and talk to me.

"So, where you taking me hot stuff?" the Roundface witch beside me asked putting her hand on my knee.

"To the movies, now stop touching me." I bluntly stated. I could feel the smirk form on my face as she slowly retracted her hand and setting it on her lap with a huff.

I could feel her pouting as I continued driving and man did it put me in a lot better mood. We finally arrived at the movie theater so I got out of the car and started to walk, I got all the way to the entrance to the theater before I noticed that Roundface wasn't with me. 

"What the hell are you waiting for?" I half shouted at her not like the eyes it attracted to me.

"Your supposed to open the door for me like a gentleman Kat~su~ki~." she said breaking up my first name making me cringe like hell.

"Fuck off and do it yourself Roundface." I stated rolling my eyes and walked into the movies leaving her in the car. I knew she would be out sooner or later so I just bought a huge popcorn and 2 Dr. Peppers, when I had payed for our drinks and tickets she still wasn't out yet so I just handed the ticket to the guy and asked him to give it to her.

I finally got to take my seat and started to watch the previews. Right as the movie was about to start I heard the chair next to me squeak and saw that Roundface finally decided to join me.  Neither of us said anything and I was honestly really happy as the movie started. The movie I decided we should watch is one that I really fucking love called 50 first dates, not that I would actually admit it, but it was perfect for a date in my opinion. (Dude that movie is so freaking sweet-)

We were halfway through the movie when I felt her move a bit closer to me, I really didn't pay any attention to it and kept watching the movie. I got a slight chill up my spine as I felt her caress my thigh really lightly. I scooted over and tried to continue to focus on the screen until she practically crawled into my lap and kissed me. I was livid to say the least and I sure as hell didn't kiss back. 

"Ew get the fuck off of me you dumb bitch!" I do not like you and I have no fucking clue way I even agreed to this damn date." I was furious and didn't even try to calm myself down as I got up and started to leave. "For the record I'm pretty sure this experience is gonna make sure I stick to dick." I stated loudly as I walked out of the theater and straight to my car.

'I really hope Deku's date is going better then mine.' I thought but in reality I honestly kind of hope it's not.

I drove home in a huff trying to let all my anger out by screaming 'Why you only ever call me when your high' as loud as I could so when I get home my mom can't look right through me. It took me 30 minutes but when I finally got home all the lights in my house were out, I walked into the kitchen and turned on the light. I was feeling bored so I went to get some food. Taped to the fridge was a note that read 'Sorry Katsuki we had an emergency meeting in London, we will be back next Wednesday! I hope your dat went well, Love you!'  I couldn't help but to scoff when I read "hope your date went well". I suddenly lost the urge to eat and instead went into the living room, just in time to see Icy-Hot pull up and drop Deku off. I watched him walk into my house and start to announce his presence.

"Kacchan I'm back, how did your d-date go?" Deku said sounding nervous.

"Like shit, I don't even like her so I don't even know why I agreed." the I said while rolling my eyes. "How did your date go?" I asked finding the floor became weirdly fascinating.

"It went good, I had fun but I don't like him more then a friend and he completely understood." Izuku exclaimed excitedly. "What made your date so bad?" he asked trying to show sympathy in his voice.

"I don't even know why I said yes! She is such a bitch, she even had the audacity to try and kiss me! Can you believe that bs?" I exclaimed not missing the look of what kind of seemed like jealousy flash across his face. "I ended up leaving her at the theaters." I said with a smirk, watching his lips turn up into an amused smile.

"So what I'm hearing is you guys didn't hook up then?" Deku asked with fake innocence. He watched my face turn from confused to disgusted before he started laughing practically to the point of tears. 

I smacked him on the back of the head shutting him up. I stomped my way over to the couch and sat down with him close in pursuit. We sat down and I found 50 first dates on Hulu which I immediately got super invested in. About an hour into the movie I could feel weight on my shoulder, I turned my gaze away from the tv to see Deku's adorable face passed out. I maneuvered myself so that I was laying with Deku on top of me and silently started to doze off.

--Time Skip to the morning--

 I woke up to Izuku sniffling from right beside me. 

"Uh good morning, what the hell is up with you?" I groggily stated wile sitting up and trying to rub the tiredness out of my eyes.

"I thought you said that yours and Uraraka's date went like shit!" Deku exclaimed looking back at his phone.

"What the actual hell are you talking about Deku?" I said a lot more awake.

Instead of answering me he pointed the phone at me and I could feel my eyes growing wide.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~So how was that for a cliffhanger lol? Well sorry for not updating and stuff but hey here I am! Bye Lovelies!~