UA!!

~Hi, I'm not good at this sorry. I'm trying to post as much as I can but I'm shit at living right now lmao. I would also like to say that when its in anything but 3rd person POV ill put💭 to say they are thinking things. I hope everyone is doing at least ok!! Ok I'm gonna stop being annoying af and get on with the story. Enjoy~

The first day at UA aka the next day

Izuku's POV

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

💭What the actual heck is that annoying sound? Oh, its my alarm clock. Wait why the heck is it going off I had set that for the first day at UA? Oh shi-! Its finally my first day at UA!!💭

I sat up in my bed, grabbed my pone, turned off the alarm and realized that Kacchan had texted me.

💥💥Lord Explosion Murderer💥💥

Hey nerd, I hope your excited! I'll be there in 30 so be ready or I'm leaving your dumbass. See you seen Idiot <3

🥦🥦Broccoli Boi 🥦🥦

Of course Kacchan, I'll see you soon! 

I quickly got up and started getting dressed. I grabbed a pair of light barley ripped jeans, a light blue shirt that said "lovely" in italicized black letters, my red shoes and to top it all off I grabbed my dark green hoodie that had a cute piece of broccoli on it. I rushed into the bathroom and started getting changed and started to try to comb through my hair. It wasn't until I was practically ready with only having to brush my teeth with 15 minutes to spare I finally looked in the mirror and noticed my lip had a bit of blood on it and my jaw had a huge bruise.

💭Crap.. No. Shit. My dad is gonna kill me! Wait so is Kacchan! Crap!!💭

Without any more thought s I ran into my parents room hoping they were either deep asleep or at work. Of course with my luck they were still home and i had to hurry. I tried to be as quiet as i could be and grabbed some of my mom's makeup. I ran back upstairs and quickly applied just enough that it covered my bruise and the blood was gone.

Knock, Knock, Knock.

"Coming!!"

I grabbed my bag and ran out of the door before my dad woke up to run straight into Kacchan but I tried to cover it up by hugging him to seem like I just went in for a very aggressive hug. When I finally pulled away I grabbed his hand which noticeably made the tip of his ears go a light shade of red, I of course didn't question it. It was a 6 minute walk to the school so the entire time I sat there nervously rambling while Kacchan rubbed the back of my hand reassuringly and before we knew it we were already at the gates of UA. I continued to talk nervous not being able  to look at anything else but Kacchan and before I could say Plus Ultra I tripped and was on my way to the ground. 

"Hey are you ok?" A very bubbly voice that I didn't recognize asked.

I slowly open my eyes and realized i never hit the ground due to the strong arms that were wrapped securely around my waist, which I soon found out belonged to Kacchan. I soon realized that the sweet bubbly voice did not belong to Kacchan and directed my attention to the brunette in front of me.

"Oh, y-yeah I'm o-okay!" I say in return.

Kacchan let go of me and helped me regain my balance. When my feet were securely on the ground I decided to introduce myself, I quickly stopped myself when I realized all her attention was on Kacchan. She was eyeing him like he was some kind of dessert while making comments like "Wow do you work out?" or "Your eyes are really pretty" all while having a lovestruck look in her eyes. I was very quickly irritated and got kind of angry.

"It was nice to meet you and all but me and Kacchan have to get to class so if you'll excuse us-" before I could finish my sentence she had rudely interrupted me.

"Oh so your names Kacchan~?" she said obviously trying to flirt. I was gonna say something but Kacchan beat me to it.

"No, that's only what he calls me. Nobody else so if you'll excuse us we have to get to class. Also I am highly uninterested so please stop trying flirting with me its fucking pathetic. Call me Bakugou or don't refer to me at all round face." At that point Kacchan had practically pulled me all of the way to our class, class 1-A!

We walked in and chose our seats, Kacchan chose one right in front of me. Me and Kacchan sat there talking for about two minute before a group of kids came up to us and started introducing themselves.

"Hey, I'm Eijiro Kirishima!" one of the kids, who had red hair.

"I'm Denki Kaminari!" said a blonde that has a black lightning bolt in his hair.

"Um hi, I'm Kiyoka Jiro." a pretty, monotone girl said uninterestedly before putting her earbuds back in.

"I'm Hanta Sero!" said a dude with bulky elbows.

"Hi! I'm Mina Ashido! You guys seem really close, are you guys dating?" rambled a pink haired girl that had these really awesome contacts in.

"U-uh no w-we are just friends, its nice to meet you guys though!" I said trying to hide my burning face.

"Aw boo, you guys would be adorable together!" Mina had said with a pout.

--Time skip brought to you by my lack of sleep--

It was now lunch time, so far I've gotten through homeroom, social studies, math, science, and P.E. Kacchan is only in my math, homeroom, science and P.E class. Me and Kacchan were just sitting at our lunch table talking since neither of us were very hungry when The brown hair girl that couldn't keep her eyes off of Kacchan this morning came up to us and plopped herself in-between us. 

"Hey cutie, I didn't get to introduce myself because of that green haired nuisance this morning, I'm Ochako Uraraka but you can call me what ever you like~" she shamelessly flirted making sure to glance my way while saying it.

"Well in that case I'm just gonna call you Roundface, so Roundface if you could move I'm trying to talk to Deku and your in my damn way." said Kacchan with his super ho- I mean scary scowl.

"Tch whatever" the brown haired bitch said before leaving.

That's how the rest of the day went. Class, making friends, avoiding Ochako and hanging out with Kacchan.

----The end of the day---

"Bye Kacchan I have to get home or my dads gonna kill me!" I said while running the opposite way of the school.

Bye Dipshit, I'll text you later!" Kacchan yelled back at me as Kirishima ran up to him.

And at that I walked home, and went straight to my room savoring the fact that my parents weren't home. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~I am the worst person when it comes to updating, I am so sorry! I hope you guys enjoyed and I hope that i can update tomorrow but no promises!! Bye lovelies~