TFW(xReader) - The Winchesters + Castiel?

Today was going to be amazing and I knew it. Well, was it? I was finally meeting the Winchester's. You know, the boys I've been chatting online with for a while? Yeah, them. They said that they had a special friend they'd also like me to meet.

I was so incredibly anxious. I felt my heart beating rapidly in my ears, my chest was tight. Was this even normal? Going to a bar with a couple of guys you haven't even met before? We were in a group chat and one of them..I can't remember; started with a C.
'Carlos? Caleb? Christian?' Nothing was ringing a bell.

As I slip out of my minivan, I looked at the bar that stood in front of me. The sign said, 'Rockafellers..'? That was quite an interesting name for a bar.

I took a deep breath, slowly doing a few tricks I've learnt from my counselor to easy my anxiety, and proceeded slowly to the door.

I was looking down, and I clearly wasn't paying attention. I slammed right into someone who was just standing there in front of me, which was awkward.

"Hello."

He stared right at me with his big blue eyes, having a weak, awkward smile plastered on his face.

"Where? How-"

"You must be (Y/N)?" Okay but HOW did he know my name?

"Wait a minute, where did you come from. You literally just appeared out of nowhere and-"

"Yes, I am an angel of the Lo-"

"Cass! Hey buddy! I see you two have already met! The names Dean, how are you gorgeous?"

He really just called me gorgeous? Oh no.. "So it was YOU! The guy with the Chevy impala flirting with me online.." I rolled my eyes and looked down, doing anything I could to avoid eye contact with him.

The third guy, extremely tall, lengthy brown hair, and hazel eyes. Walked towards me. What a PACKAGE!

"Hey, um. Excuse me. My names Sam."
He bent down a little to meet my eyes.

"Oh..okay. Well we gonna party or-"

"No, (Y/N). We found a story you have wrote online. It had mentioned demonic possession."

Castiel's eyes beamed into mine, I looked at him, which made my eyes feel like they were on fire from the intense staring.

"Yeah? So?"
I started to back away from the boys.

"Well. You wanna talk to us about that?"
Sam raised an eyebrow.

"Um, maybe I should go?"

"Not anytime soon, sweetheart."
Dean gently grabbed me by the shoulder and pulled me closer.

"Stop- don't..."

"Tell what we need to know, and then we'll be out of your hair, I promise." Sam looked the most sincere out of the three.

They all stared at me, making me want to melt. It was worse than the time I was in fourth grade, and I straight peed myself in-front of everyone at the science fair.

"Okay, fine." I scoffed.

"I feel..-"

Castiel walked towards me hiding something behind his back, "Feel what, (Y/N)?"

I squeezed my eyes closed and had a single tear slide down my cheek.

"I feel..a presence. Something is off okay? I write these things online to see if anyone out there has similar reoccurring events like I do."

I shook my head and started full blown sobbing.
"PLEASE don't hurt me!" I gasped and slowly moved backwards, until I slipped on a rock..knocking me down onto the concrete."

"We won't hurt, you..we are trying to HELP you."
Dean smirked, and suddenly his eyes flickered black.

"NO! Get away from me! You're one of them-"

Dean raised an eyebrow.

"One of what? A demon. No, you're just confused."

He grabbed me by the shoulders and I tried to pull away from the tall man with moose like features.

"You've obviously had seen to much. Come with us, we can help you..."
He says calmingly.

"Okay..but what are you doing to do to me!" I grunted as Castiel and Sam grabbed me by the wrist on each side.

"Come with us, and we can talk about it, alright?"
Dean seemed a lot more sincere now. Which made me feel a smitch better. "Okay, but if you do something to me, I-"

"No you won't.." Sam, Castiel, and Dean pulled me towards his gorgeous '67 Chevy Impala of theirs.

If I would have known this, I would have NEVER agreed to meet up with them.