CrowleyxReader: It's Fall And We're Getting Married?!

"Hello darling.."
A man in all black appeared in-front of me, oddly short, and Scottish, or so I'm guessing.

"Sam and Dean warned me about you, you evil son of a-"

"No, no! No need for that darling, I just.."

I raised my eyebrows confused and looked behind him to see Sam and Dean coming forward to back me up.

I got to admit, today was beautiful! It was the first day of fall, believe it or not!

Why was I thinking about the colors of the brown, orange, yellowish leaves anyways?

I mean, Crowley was damn in front of me!

"What is it?" I snarled.
I noticed that Dean had now had Crowley in a headlock with a gun pointed to his head.

Sam shushed me for a moment.

"(Y/N), check your pocket.."

I reached into my pocket and what do you know? The son of a bitch and his evil mother had planted this hex bag on me!

"What the-"

I was suddenly in a place what is beyond expected.

It was still fall, Sam, Dean, and Crowley were still there..it was just more..vivid.

"What the hell is this?" I questioned.

"You're beautiful darling...my..."
It was Crowley! He seemed less...evil.

He leaned into me for a kiss, what even?!

"WHAT?"
I exclaimed and looked all around.

We were in the woods, the exact same spot where I was before, but Sam and Dean stood there...holding a camera?

"Come on, you two are doing great!"

Crowley lifted me up off the ground and kissed me more rough this time, then scooping a pile of the gorgeous fall leaves off the ground, placing him on my head.

I screamed loudly, hoping this was just some kind of joke..WHY was this happening?

Once he placed me down on the leaves I tried to scramble away, but he just held me there, brushing the leaves around us and forcing me to look at him for a camera pose.

So apparently we're in the forest in the fall, taking some kind of pictures?

I was so confused.

"What are we doing?"

Crowley just laughed.

"We're just having a jolly good time, my dear. Before our big day!"

"Before our big day!?"

Wait?!??! Are WE getting married?

"ITS  FALL AND WE'RE GETTING MARRIED?"

I shouted on the top of my lungs.

What was this, some kind of prank?

Crowley, me, MARRIED?

What kind of reality is this? By the looks of it, I'm not getting out of it anytime soon.

A/N
Part 2? Let me know!
-Shelby(: