Claire+Alex+Jody+Donna(One Shot)

A story I wrote for the Supernatural Amino. Sorry that it isn't xReader. I needed somewhere to put it!

Alex was watching TV as Claire stormed through the living room. The girls were staying together in Jody's cabin, while Jody and Donna were on a hunt.

"This isn't fair, I found this hunt, I wanted to go, but Jody holds me hostage like I'm some kind of baby!"

Claire exclaimed and paces back and forth.

"Move it! You're blocking the TV!" Alex hissed.

That's when Jody and Donna entered the cabin. They were home early, way early than expected.

"What are you girls fighting about this time? You sound like Doug and I when we were married!" Donna says.

Alex got up and glared at Donna.

"Shut up! You aren't my real family anyways!"

Claire kept pacing, annoyed by everyone's voices. She already had a freaking headache!

"Listen Alex...we may not be your family, but we're the best damn thing you got!"
Jody says assertively.

Alex looked beyond shocked, that's what her expression looked in Claire's perspective.

Alex just sat down and sulked. Donna sat down next to Alex and wraps her arm around her.

"Aw, don't be sad, girlie! Hey!" Donna says and her face brightens up.

"Do you want a donut? Donuts make me happy when I'm down." Donna chirps and smiles warmly at Alex.

Alex scoots away from Donna and makes a disturbed facial expression.
"I don't like you!"

Donna's face dropped.

Jody frowned at Alex.
"Hey! What's the matter? Why are you so angry today?"

"Are you kidding me? She's ALWAYS angry." Claire smirks a little.

"Shut up before I kick your ass!" Alex glared at Claire and got in her face.

Jody got in the middle of the girls before they started to fight.

"Okay that's it! I know that both of you don't like each other but you two are going to be living together for a while so get a damn hold of yourselves!"

Alex, Claire, and Donna stayed quiet then. Jody has never gone off on them like that before.

Alex and Claire looked at each other.

"She's right....I'm willing to get along, if you are."

Claire nods and smiles.

"Now hug it out.." Donna says after their chick-flick.

"SHUT UP!" The girls say in unison then embrace each other in a tight hug.

#WaywardWeekend