Jared+Jensen+Family One Shot: It's Your Birthday Jared!

It was one of those hot, humid, summer days and it was Jared's birthday. But Jared..he wasn't too excited. He wasn't excited whatsoever. Everyone was happy and ready to party, but not Jared. He was extremely depressed for some reason. He didn't like the idea of aging.

"Hey, man. What's the matter?" Jensen questioned and looks at Jared, who was sulking on the couch with Genevieve rubbing his leg, trying to calm him.

"Nothing. Just please..can we not do this today?" Jared sighs and looks up into Jensen's eyes.

"It's your birthday Jared! Of course we're going to do something. So tell me what's the matter."

Genevieve frowned at Jensen and then looks at Jared. "He doesn't..want to be bothered today. For some reason. He won't talk to me." She shook her head and looks once more sympathetically.

"It's okay. We don't have to do anything. But I really wanted to make it special for you." Gen states and jumps out of her seat once she heard the boys and Odette running into the room. "Happy birthday dad!" Tom and Shep say and hug him tightly.

Jared tried to perk up just because the kids were now there in his presence. Jared smiles big and hugs them back.

"Thank you boys!" Odette was too distracted with playing with her dolls, that she wasn't paying attention too much of her surroundings.

"If you boys get out of your pjs without ruckus, I'll you guys pancakes, deal?" Gen had a big smile plastered on her face.

"DEAL!" They both shouted and gave each other a high five.

"Good! Now go on while I get Odette dressed."

Once they all left the room, Jared's face went back to a frown.

"I'll make sure this is one of your best birthdays ever. I promise." Jensen claps Jared on his shoulder and got up, to make a surprise cake for him.

~~~~

It was now time to sing happy birthday to Jared, and he still wasn't in the best mood. But once he saw the cake, he couldn't help but smile!

It was a Supernatural cake with a toy impala on top, with symbols from the show.

"Wow, Thanks!" Jared said, extremely excited now. He grabbed his phone and took a picture of the cake, and he had posted it to Instagram before letting everyone sing! He smiled even more when he saw the happy birthdays he was getting from his fans.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JARED!" Everyone exclaimed and hugged him, Gen kissing him softly.

"Thank you guys. It really means a lot that you made me a Supernatural cake. It really boosted my mood. I wouldn't be here if y'all weren't apart of my life."

The birthday was finished off by the adults drinking and Jared getting a tad drunk. It really was a good birthday, even though he didn't want to admit it.

"Thank you for the best birthday." He told Jensen and gave him a bear hug. Along with the kids and Gen joining in. He couldn't be happier how the day turned out.