TFW (One Shot) - Playing In Leaves Is Filthy

Is it as Sam's favorite time of year, Autumn. Not so much Dean's. So he thought. Castiel was neutral about it since, well he was an angel of the lord.

"Alright Dean. I found a case which looks like a ghost. Right around Halloween. How cool is that? No? Okay..anyways, look at this article."

Dean let out a huge groan then looked up from his phone. "Come on, you know I hate this research. Read it to me."

"Dean? Then what are you looking at on your phone?" Sam looked back at the elder Winchester with a raised eyebrow.

"Uh, nothing. Mind your own business." Dean fired back. Dean tried to cover the screen with his large hand but Sam snatched it, too fast for Dean to put up a fight.

"Dean. Seriously? That is what you call research. Come on, let's go. I want to see the leaves anyways. We've been in the bunker for days."

Sam finally convinced Dean to leave the bunker, as they stepped into the chilly fall air, a grin formed across Dean's face.

Sam looked at Dean, astonished.

"What's that Dean?"

"Nothing, lets just go, damn it!"

Sam raises his hands in surrender; "Okay, okay. Whatever you say..."

Suddenly, a brilliant idea crossed Sam's mind.

Dean who was not paying attention to Sam, whatsoever, suddenly fell into a humongous pile of leaves, which the large moose pushed him forcefully to fall.

"SAM!"
Dean hissed and tried to stand, but slipped

"Come here..."
Dean then grabbed Sam by the arm, forcing Sam into the pile of leaves as well.

"Jerk..." Sam mumbled and shoved a handful of leaves into Dean's face, and also sprinkling crushed leaves on top of Dean's head.

"Stop it, bitch!"

There was a sound of fluttering wings, and there came Castiel before them.

"Sam, Dean. What are you doing? Playing in leaves is filthy."

Sam tolled his eyes.

"What do you want Cas?" Dean questioned glumly. Dean was finally able to stand, brushing leaves off of his jacket and jeans.

"Sam, let me help you." As soon as Cas reaches out to help Sam stand, Sam had a sudden smirk on his face.

"Sam, why are you looking at me like-"

Then THUMP!

Cas joined Sam on the leave covered ground.

Dean turned a way, doing his best not to laugh.

"Why did you...?" Cas squinted at Sam and couldn't finish his sentence.

"Having fun... it's a good thing Cas."

Cas then stood up, dusting the filth off his trench coat. "Now I'm slovenly."

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go."

Sam hoisted himself off the wet, cold ground.
Dean walked to the impala, smiling. He did have a blast with his younger brother. It was something he hadn't done in a long time.

He was no way going to admit it to Sam, Cas, anyone. Not now, not ever.

A/N
Hiii guys! A fall one shot! Let me know if you want more fall related one shots- Imagines In this book! Yeeee this was SO fun to write! Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading.
-shelbs(:
xx