DeanxReader: Alright, Princess.

I was alone in my room. It was quite relaxing, actually. I was on my phone scrolling though instagram and listening to a Fall Out Boy and AC/DC playlist. It was my quiet time, I absolutely loved it.

I removed my cat ear headphones and listened.

"SHE'S NOT COMING WITH US, DEAN! I DON'T CARE IF SHE IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND. SHE'S TOO INEXPERIENCED." Sam exploded.

Obviously, Sam and Dean were arguing...about me. I tried not to listen but they were getting louder.

"SAM! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY! SHE'S COMING!" Dean fired back. You heard something break. What the hell was that?

I groaned. This was all too much. I tip toed into the nearest corridor and hid in the dark. I had to know what was going on.

"Okay, Sam. What's the real reason you don't want her to come? You brought the girl you had a one night stand with last week with us on a hunt, why not (Y/N)?"

"Okay Dean. I've told you, she's inexperienced. She reminds me of that Becky girl anyways. So annoying, how do you put up with that?!"

BECKY ROSEN? I let out a loud sob then and ran back to my room, Slamming the door as hard as I could and flipped my side table, busting the lamp. I didn't care. Is that what Sam Winchester really thought of me?

"(Y/N)!" Dean hollers through the door. "Open up. We've got to talk..."

I let out silent sobs and started to pack my things. No way I am staying in a bunker with them. I loved Dean...I loved Dean too much. And Sam felt like a buddy to me.....Why now does he have something bad to say about me? I've only been here for two weeks..

I heard Dean banging on the door, him shouting. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to leave. I packed my Fall Out Boy CD, My AC/DC CD, a few t-shirts and jeans that Dean had picked up for me, and some feminine products. I grabbed my phone, cat ear headphones, placed them on my head, and out the door I went.

When I opened the door, there Dean was, trying to get my attention. Sam was in the corner, looking at me with puppy dog eyes. I couldn't look at either one of them.

"(Y/N), Please! Don't go, I'm sorry. Look, my brother sucks-"
Sam immediately cut Dean off.

"I'm so sorry, (Y/N)! I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said. I just got back from a hunt, and I'm exhausted!"

I rolled my eyes. Unfortunately, My my music wasn't playing, so I heard every word they've said.

Dean pulls wraps me a warm embrace. I actually felt a tad bit better, being in Dean's arms. He was the sweetest thing, how could I leave him? I didn't want to, but I didn't want to be around Sam.

"Listen. You, me. Fancy hotel for a few days, just so you can relax. No Sam. How about it?" Dean smirks at me...was he talking about...? Okay, I was interested.

"Okay." I smiled up at Dean.

Sam was still looking at me with those damn puppy eyes! I couldn't take it!

"Alright, princess, lets get going. I am looking forward to spending every minute with you!"

A/N
Hiiii! I hope you liked! This was like my longest imagine I've ever written! Isn't that insane? Haha, not sure if this was a good one or not. I hope it was okay at least. Want a part 2? Let me know, and you shall recieve!
-Shelby(: