DeanxReader: Security Guard

I was strolling through the hospital, I was a nighttime security guard.
I wasn't very tough looking, but trust me, I could take a bitch down!

I chuckled at the thought and ran my hand through my velvet red hair.

I was so exhausted and there was no one really to talk to. I was desperate for entertainment.

I wish I wouldn't have thought that.

I peered down the corridor and saw a little girl. She appeared to be the age nine? Well, I wasn't the best at describing people's appearances.
I just knew when someone was good looking or not.

She scuttled closer to me and was whispering a few unfamiliar words.

When she reached out to me, I looked at her worried. I crouched down in front of her. She had the prettiest gray eyes.

"Hi, sweetie. Are you looking for your parents?"

She shook her head and looks up at me smirking, tackling me to the ground.

"Hey! What?"
Was all I managed to get out.
She pulled a knife out on me and held it to my throat.

I screamed as loud and long as my lungs would let me.

"LOOK OUT!"

*BOOM!*

She was gone. I was so scared. Was that a gunshot? Why was I scared though?
I'm the one patrolling these halls.

I coughed so hard, I felt like an internal organ was coming up.

"H-Help!"
I croaked.

There was a man with brownish-blonde hair and candy apple green eyes. He had the cutest freckles. You could probably play connect the dot with them.

He grabbed my arm and yanked me up without my permission.

I glared at him.
"Who the hell are you?"
Of course I did my normal security guard bitchiness.

"It's WAY past visiting hours, and why do you have a shotgun?" I was trying my best to act tough, like I normally would, this man was adorable.

"Relax, strawberry shortcake. I'm the man that saved your ass. The names Dean. And you are?"

"That doesn't matter; I'm just the nighttime security guard. You should go.."

I looked away, away from his mysterious green eyes. It was hard, because they were amazing to look at.

"Listen, Strawberry. I'm not leaving till that ghost is gone. You understand me?"

I looked at him with wide eyes.

"That little girl was a ghost? You're joking right?"

"Do I look like I'm joking?" He reloaded the shotgun and turned around looking for the 'ghost'. We split up then, what a stupid idea.

I screamed so incredibly loud as the 'ghost' of the little girl grabbed my neck and lifted me off the ground.
How could a little girl be so strong?

"You watched as they sliced me open. They tortured me, I cried out for you to help me and you didn't."

I started choking big time.
"DEAN!" I was absolutely terrified,
I knew then and there I was probably gonna die.
"DEAN!" Is shouted again.

Dean suddenly came running down the hall, and shot his shotgun, the ghost then disappeared.

"Hey, strawberry. You okay?"

I coughed until my eyes watered. It was so awful and my throat was on fire.

"No, and stop calling me that!"
I exclaimed.

"Okay, sweet cheeks. Let's get the hell out of here. I don't want you to be in any more danger!"

I groaned. 'Sweet cheeks? Why?!"
Dean scooped me up and carried me down the hall.
"No! You have to kill that ghost! Put me down!"

"My brother and I can take care of it, right now, I'm more concerned about your safety!"
Dean winked at me and I blushed.

He made me feel so special. I never had a guy be so nice to me.

"Thank you.."

"For what?"
He asks and raises his eyebrows.

"For being so nice to me."

"Yeah no problem, strawberry. Now let me get you home so I can take care of you."

**TO BE CONTINUED!**