Sam+Dean+Jack: A Very Merry Christmas (One Shot)

Sam was at the computer doing the usual: research. He found research absolutely fascinating! He was the more intellectual Winchester in fact.

Suddenly, Sam felt a thump on the back of his head, which indeed startled him so much that he dropped the glass of cold eggnog directly onto his crotch.

Sam immediately stood up and shoved Dean forcefully.
"Dean, what the hell?"

Dean was laughing hysterically. "You should see the look on your face man..."

Sam just glared at Dean "not funny, what the hell do you want anyways?"

"Jack has been in his room for days, staring at the mini Christmas tree that I had put in the corner of his room."

Sam nods and dries his pants before getting up, making his way to Jack's room.

Sam proceeded to sit down on the bed while Dean stood in the door frame.

"DON'T! I just made that bed!"

Sam stood up then, looking at Jack confused.

"Jack, listen.. Dean informed me that you haven't left your room lately. What's wrong?"

Sam and Dean exchanged looks and Dean shrugged.

Sam tried to read Jack's facial expression, but his back was turned.

"I  was trying to make the lights turn on..but I just can't focus. I see this tree has been here for a while, why is it here?"

"Have you heard of a holiday called 'Christmas'? Probably not. Christmas is an annual festival commemorating the birth of Jesus, observed most commonly on December 25th as a religious and cultural celebration among billions of people around the world. The celebrations include gift giving,  family and social gatherings, symbolic decorations, and much more."

Jack looked at Sam for a moment, a look of confusion on his face.

"Sounds amazing, I like Christmas!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Christmas Day rolled around and Jack was excited, waking up the brothers. Dean groaned and sat up in the bed.

"Jack, its early man, let a guy get some sleep!" Dean shoved his face into the pillow and groaned even louder.

Jack sighs and looks at Dean.

"But I am excited for this Christmas!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once Sam and Dean were up and ready for life, They all sat down cross legged in front of the small Christmas tree in Jack's room.

"Expensive shampoo? You shouldn't have.."

Sam smiles warmly at Dean and pats his arm.

"Now open mine."

Dean takes up the gift and rips open the gift, like an excited child.

"Wow! A mini replica of Baby? This is amazing man. Thank you little brother." Dean then embraced Sam in a tight hug.

Jack smiled and looked excitedly at the brothers.

"Your turn Jack!"

Jack nods and rips open the large present and gasps.

"A box or chocolate with nougat inside? You guys are the best!" Jack appeared to be pleased with the gifts, they all were.

The spent the rest of Christmas in a cheery mood, having fun and enjoying their gifts, drinks and crappy dinner that they had put together at the last moment.

There were laughs, there were pranks, and most of all, there was love surrounding them.

It was indeed a 'A very Merry Christmas!"