Sam+DeanxReader: These Things Aren't Supposed To Be Real!?

I was lost. I was broken down on a random road with no passing cars. I was screwed.

It was dark and creepy, and I didn't know where to go, there wasn't anything around for miles!

So I decided to go into the woods, great idea, right?

Not!

A few miles into the woods, I felt a body slam into me.

I got a mouthful of dirt when I fell.
"What the hell, dude?"

Then I looked up, this man had claws, yellow animal like eyes, and had blood stains around his mouth.

"W-What?"
I stuttered.

What was that thing?
I instantly got bitten by it. I felt a stinging sensation gushing through my veins.

Then I heard a gunshot. That man fell on top of me and was limp.

"HELP!"
I shouted.

Suddenly I felt the body being lifted from mine. I saw a man with long brown hair, who resembled a Moose?

"Hey, hey! You okay?"

This man offered you a hand and you took it. He pulled you off the ground and the other man, shorter, and blonde haired...he started to brush the dirt off me.

"N-no..I-I...uhh..."
I couldn't speak. So I just pointed at the bite. They both looked at me wide eyed.

"Son of a bitch!"
The shorter man shouted.

"Dean, Dean. Calm down, we have a cure!"

"We don't know if the cure will work, Sammy!" The man named 'Dean'  exclaimed.

Then that's when Dean scooped me up, and carried me back to the road.

"You are going to be alright, you understand?"

I nodded fast.

Dean slid me into the back seat and Sammy slid in next to me.

"Hi, I'm Sam...that's my brother Dean. We hunt monsters. The thing that attacked you...was a werewolf."

I looked at him and started to shake.
"What? N-no...no way! These things aren't supposed to be real!"

Sam smiles weakly at me.
"They are. And we're going to take care of you. I promise."

Sam winks at me and lean my head on his shoulder. I slowly then drifted to sleep.

A/N
Hi guys, this one kinda sucked. You guys on the amino voted for a Sam and Dean Imagine, so here you go!! I'm sorry this was boring, I'll do better. Thanks for reading!
-Shelby(: