Sam+DeanxReader: I've Stolen Dean's Baby!

Today was such a strange day for me and the Winchesters. This was the first time they actually brought me along on a hunt with them! I was so shocked, but lets get to the good part.

"SAM! Shut up, and you! I hear something!" Dean shushed us and we all listened closely. It sounded like...crying? Quite odd for a busted down abandoned warehouse.

"What the hell is-"

"Sam, shut up damn it! Lets follow the noise!" Dean seemed so interested about this and it fascinated me mainly because he hasn't been interested in jack lately.

To be honest, I was quite frightened by what I may see. I mean of course, it could be a child...but what if it was evil?

As we moved closer to the noise, I felt chills going up my spine.

"Sam..."

"SHHH!" Dean snapped again.

"I hate you..."
I mumbled and rolled my eyes.

I grabbed Dean by his arm and he tried to shove me away, but then we saw it! It was just a baby! How bizarre was that?

"A baby?!" Dean exclaimed.

"All the suspense for a damn child..." Dean complained. I rolled my eyes once more.

"Dean...we should take him and-"

"Noooo! NO no no!" Dean exclaimed.

"Why not?" I pouted and looked away from him sad. I was actually so upset about this. I found out a few months ago that I couldn't have kids, and now here was my opportunity to take care of one!

Sam then pulled me into a hug. I could feel Dean's glare burning into my back. "Listen, (Y/N), I just don't think it's a good idea, You've never taken care of a kid, neither have Dean or I...Well, technically we've taken care of a shapeshifter baby...which makes me anxious about this one.."

I didn't want to hear this. I pulled away from Sam and snatched up the baby, running out the warehouse fast and rushed to the Impala. Good thing I snatched Dean's keys and a few dollars from them.

I placed the baby gently on the seat next to me and started up the Impala, speeding off into the distance. I heard Sam and Dean shouting in the distance. I looked at them in the rear view, and Dean looked PISSED!

"What did I do, What did I do, What did I do?!" I muttered to myself and started shaking violently after realizing what exactly what I have done.

I have stolen Dean's car, I stolen a baby... I'VE STOLEN DEAN's BABY! PIus I snagged money out of the Winchester's pockets. I am screwed!

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I swiped it up quick and looked at the small screen. It was Dean. I hesitated for a moment to pick it up.

But when I did, That's when I knew I was really in trouble....

A/N
Hii! Shelbs is back with a new xReader/Imagine! I am super excited to publish this, mainly because I haven't published much in a long while. I left you peeps with a cliff hanger. Part two? Let me know and I shall grant your wish! Thanks for reading!
-Shelby(: