26;

Chapter Twenty Six :

Hyungwon

I just woke up and realized I was in another room. Before I could turn around I suddenly had a headache. Fuck hangover. I just notice that I am only wearing a bathrobe.

"How did I get here?" the only thing I can remember was the bar. Imaginary Wonho... the kiss????

"Oh young master you are already awake" I startled when someone just talk near the door and look like she was a nanny or a housekeeper base on her uniform she was wearing.

Seriously?? Where really am I?

"Breakfast in bed young master" the walk towards me while carrying the table bed with plates of foods. After placing that in front of me. I'm still confuse of what's hapening.

"Where am I? Why are you calling me young master?" I cant help to ask them. I am scared if I did something crazy last night or what.

But she only remain in her place. She was trying to say something to me but she just can't open her mouth...

"Because I told them" I turn my head to that someone who just spoke up suddenly. My eyes widen and realisation hits me.

Last was blur. I cant identified which one was happen for real or it was just a imagination.

"Wonho???" he was wearing a bathrobe while caressing his wet hair by a towel. He give signal to the nanny to exit in the room and left us here.

I still cant believe that I am going to meet him.. right now at this moment that I didn't even imagine that this will be happening.

"Good morning sleepy prince" he greeted me while taking step forward to my place.

"Wait----" I raised my hand and look away. I was trying to save my sanity. I cant just look at him right now. Plus I am going to ask him something.. that might sound embarrassing.

"What??" he softly asked.

"Last night... was real?????" I cant directly him to the point but I hope he gets my point.

"Huh?? What do you think so?" he sound confuse also. So doesn't mean.. its all in my head?

"Even kiss? Tell me, it was never happen" I was expecting an answer but I only heard him chuckled.

I covered myself and hide under the comforter.

"If you kiss me wasn't real then why are you waken up in my bed" then he get the comforter and put it away to the floor. Exposing myself in front of him. I just covered my face by my bare hands.

Why suddenly he became like this? What's with that cocky attitude??

I fix myself realising I look more stupid if I continue acting like a shy kid to him. We grown up already.

"So what happen last night? I passed out and that's the only thing I can remember" he seat beside me and directly staring in my eyes while leaning his face closer and closer to me.

"You can't remember that also?"

"Just tell me so I can recall" I am getting uncomfortable to the inch that between me and him.

He can also kiss me by that instance.

"We did that" he point my bathrobe wearing by pointing using his lips.

I suddenly felt the warm in my face. It was burning hot even though the room was cozy and comfortable.

"No that cant be." then hugged my body and stepping back from him.