25;

Chapter Twenty Five :

Hyungwon

Flashback

"Should I gave you up?" I got froze after hearing that. Since then I know Wonho eagerly winning me back but I didn't know that he would come to this.

Did I make it hard for him?

He smile bitterly in me. He got totally soaked in the rain. I hope he is not crying or anything else.

He maybe jerk but I know he still that soft side on him.

"If you give up now? You wont see me anymore" I unknowingly suggested.

"Is that what you want? Okay.. I'll do it" he turn his back at me and started to walk away from me.

I wanted to stop him but I remain froze in my place. I neither called his name.

I felt turning him that down impulsively was the worst thing I did.

He left me there watching him slowly fade away to my sight.

"Wait for me. Please.. wait for me Wonho" I whisper to the wind..

Present..

I decided to part ways to them and lied that I'll straight home afterwards. I went to an exclusively bar nearest here. I just went for a little drink so that I can just go home and straight sleep in my unit.

But then I realized that I've been drinking around 10 glass of mixed drinks. I feel drowsy and dizzy already.

"Tsk.. not in this place Hyungwon. I didn't want to meet you in this kind of situation"

I am hallucinating. I can hear Wonho's voice and even can see him. What kind of this drink they offer? Did they drugged me?

"Wonho???" I pinch his both cheek to prove that he was true. Now I can also feel him. Is he real?

"You're drunk" I scan him whole. He look so neat. He was just wearing plain white polo and just fit jeans. He has a nice haircut and blonde dyed hair. He look also more bulky as the  previous time I saw him. What the heck I am imagining this kind of Wonho.

"No. You're fake" I hissed.

"You are talking non sense! Wait where's Minhyuk? Kihyun? Are you alone here? Why are you wasting yourself alone?!!" now the imaginary Wonho look so concerned to me.

I can help to be so happy that even he is just imagination. He still have care on me.

I cupped his both cheeks. He is just only imagination so why cant I just kiss him?

"You're being that cute and sweet. It made me want to kiss you?"

I lean more closer and close inch gap of our face. I put my lips to his and gently stroke a move. Next thing I knew he kissed me back and lead the way.

Imaginary Wonho are still this wild..

"You still didn't change Hyungwon" after we break the kiss and then shut my eyes already.

Minhyuk

"Thank you Jae, its already late you should go straight to your home" he insisted me to drive me home after a millions of refusing him earlier. He didn't say anything so I take that an also a silent response. I'm about to took off my seat belt when hold my wrist to stop it.