22;

Chapter Twenty Two :

Wonho's Flashback

"Not at you being troubled again Wonho" here we go again. He is starting to nag at me. But instead to feel annoyed it feel so endearing for me. He is now currently cleaning my wounds especially the side of my lips.

I run to his house, because I cant go home with this look. My mother will kill me. So I run to his house whenever I got into fight. He is still wearing his uniform when I got here.

"Its not my fault if his girlfriend learn that I am hotter than him" I boast off but then Hyungwon didn't like that so that he pressed the cotton candy to my fresh wounds and growled because of the pain.

"Shut up. It's not even funny. Grow up Wonho. We are not getting young" I didn't mind his words but instead I pulled him closer and hugged him so tightly. "Wonho??"

"Sshhh"

Did he know how beautiful he is?

I want his warm hugs.

I want this..

"Oh? Did I disturb you??" the magical moment were cut off when Shownu just came in and saw us. Hyungwon push me and fix himself. I almost throw a sneered on him. He so cute.

"Why are you here?" Shownu crossed his eyebrows.

"Its my house, you punk" Shownu just walked straight to the refrigerator to get some water. After finishing a one glass. He look at me.

"You pick some trouble again" he chuckled.

Then went out just like that.

"I thought he is not here" Hyungwon murmuring.

I snatched his hand and seriously look at his face. Now he was draw a confuse look at me.

"I wonder if I haven't you in my life"

"Then it would be a light weight for me" he sarcastically response.

"Yaaa Hyungwon seriously????" I whine dramatically.

He plainly look at me and his hands on his waist.

"Wonho??" I can tell that he is already ready to smack me down.

I let out a laughed and he also laughed in the end.

Seriously who will not be falling in love to Chae Hyungwon? Either I were victim to his charms. I don't where did I start to have these feelings for him. But at first I was hesitate to admit it to myself. I am seriously afraid. He was my best friend, we are almost here for each other since then. I don't if we will stay the same way if I will confessed to him.

I shouldn't fall for my best friend.

That's why I pick almost all the girls in the school. Just to get rid this feeling but in the end I am always ended to him. I am always coming here just to see him and be with him.

But no matter how tough I am. I am still that huge coward ass dude.

Till the graduation came.. that was the perfect time to confess I guess. I've been trying to save all my guts and its now or never.

Shownu hyung came and he had a two flowers for the both of us. He hasn't give it to Hyungwon so that I volunteer to give it personally to him. Shownu just only nod at me and I left him there and look for Hyungwon around. The ceremony ended and everyone was their own business while I am here struggling to find him in this middle of the graduated students. Until I finally found him. I was startled when I saw him hugging a familiar girl. She was wearing corporate attire looks like she came fresh from her work.