15;

Chapter Fifteen :

Wonho

"Why are my luggage are here??" I was homed as usual in late hour and I was expecting to have a nice sleep in my bed. But now I was so stressed and so annoyed that my things are in the front door in my dorm that I am renting with Hyemin.

I forcedly kicked the door because of my frustration.

"What the hell Wonho?" Hyemin welcomed me with those irritating gaze.

"What was that? Are you kicking me out?" Hyemin now sarcastically smiled at me.

"Isn't that obvious? Ex-boyfriend?"

"Did I told you right? That give me a fucking week to find another place. Why are you rushing me? What are you rushing for?"

"Isn't that obvious Wonho that I don't want to see your fucking face ever. You broke up with me right? You even told me that you didn't loved me. That you only love Hyungwon for your whole life? Right? Tell me where I am in those times you have?"

Call me a piece of jerk cause I'm literally I am.

Hyemin was sort of being brat girl but I know I can feel that she genuine love me. But she was too good for me and she doesn't deserve to be hurt more. And I deadly ass told her everything to her. And broke up with her a week ago. But still we are staying in the same room until I find another place.

"Sorry"

"Sorry??? After you told me right in front of me that you were doing it many times behind my back?? Ha?? How can I wait for a days before you find an another place. What? To suffer by looking at your face? How much you betrayed me?"

"Hyemin.." before I can continue what I am going to say. She slapped me, this one the real one and the hardest one. Which I think I deserve.

"I was such a fool loving you" she said in sharply eyes on me. "When I comeback here, you should better not here anymore" then she stormed off.

Well I guess that's how I end things.

Sigh. Looking to her back and walking away from doesn't feel anything to me. I felt more freedom.

"It was nice knowing you Hyemin. I'm sorry if you had to be involved to my shitty life" I said in whispering tone. Then I started to pick up my luggages and now I don't where to go.

***

Its now middle of the night, I can clearly see Hyungwon is approaching on me. I paint a little smile on my face. His hair was long and swaying while running towards me. That look like he really came here in rush.

"Are you serious??? You left your apartment??" he said in disbelief tone. He was scanning my luggages.

"No. I told you on the phone that I was kicked out by Hyemin" I want to be annoyed right now but I cant cause Hyungwon was finally here.

I felt special cause I know I disturb him in late hour and told him to come over here for me. And yeah he did.

He helped me to pick my luggages and put it to the room that I checked in. He was so silent while doing it and so I was. I don't know what to say to him either. I was just trying to reach on him and it was crazy idea to asked him to come over here but I still asked him. But I expected that he'll turn down me but looks like he cant resist me.