16;

Chapter Sixteen :

Hyungwon

Two days past, I think life must go on right? I thought I'll be going okay. After I leave Wonho that night.

Letting each other was the best for the two of us.. but..

"Wonho??" I just came home from school and I walk straight to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

I tried to keep myself in the right track. But why the hell Wonho is here in our kitchen???

He was wearing only an apron as a top and boxer as his bottom. He was doing some dishes and using Kihyun utensils.

"Oh you've back already?" out of nowhere Minhyuk popped out and as usual he hugged me then he kissed my neck quickly.

Wonho was staring at us and he just gave us his plain look then go back to his work.

"Ah by the way he just came back here earlier in the morning. He is now sharing room with Kihyun" Minhyuk detailing me but I felt now anxious and suddenly felt awkwardness.

What was his want?

---

"Its been a long time. What's up bro??" Changkyun cheerly asked Wonho.

We are now eating our dinner. I swear I felt so uncomfortable that he was sitting in opposite side which is infront of me.

"We miss you so much" Jooheon second demotion.

Wonho only chuckled after he swallow his food.

"I miss you too guys" he quickly jerked back at me. I don't know if I only assume things but he looked at me as if I was the one he talking about.

I glance to Minhyuk beside me who is busy chewing his food. Yeah he was so quite today. This ain't the normal him.

I tap my hands to his left thigh and caressing it. That made him to look at me and he was confused to me so I mouthed him Are-you-okay-?.

He smiled at me and only nod at me. I kept caressing his cloth thigh and reach his left hand from the side and hold it.

He chuckled at me and so am I.

"Oh these two love birds needs to stop being so in love. Right in front of us?!" Kihyun sound so bitter on us by disguising nagging on us.

Changkyun and Jooheon laughed as well Minhyuk too. But I can't even let out a chuckles because I'm too anxious especially when I look Wonho. He deadly stared at me.

"By the way, hows Hyemin and you Wonho?" Kihyun turn to asked him.

"We broke up" I was stunned for a moment when he eyed me after declaring it.

So he really let Hyemin go.

"Wait?? Why??" they are all curious but Wonho just only chuckled.

"I guess we weren't for each other" he replied.

"But you guys are really ideal couple" Changkyun side comment.

"I was not in proper sane some months ago. That's why I leave the house and university. Hyemin didn't even deserve me. But now I want to make things right from now on"

"That's deep dude" Jooheon commented.

Later in the evening, after we finished eating our dinner. He was the only one in the lounge area, he is infront of television  watching some random series.

I sat not that close next to him. I know he can feel my presence cause he switch his head to me.

"Why are you here?" I asked him.