28;

Chapter Twenty Eight :

Hyungwon

"That's a wrap!" as soon as I heard that. I rushed myself to the dressing room and went change. The crew and staff were both looking confuse at me. I only smile at them like it was just an usual thing.

"Is he seeing someone? Looks like someone was waiting outside for him"

"Since when he is dating??"

More murmurs I've heard before I left the shooting area. Wonho texted me that he is on the parking area waiting for me.

Been weeks that we are secretly meeting and hanging out. Filling those days we've not being together. Sometimes I crashed in to his place but I never let him go in my place cause someone might caught us.

"What??" as soon I get into his car and finally seated on the gunshot seat. Wonho was just staring at me like a kid.

"You find this thrilling?" he said then he giggled.

"Come on! We're not in the movie Wonho" I said in flustered tone.

He reached my hand and squeeze it.

"Are you ready?" I beamed a smile as I nod at him.

"Wait?? Uhm.. I need to pack my things from my place--"

"Sssh. No need. I buy some essentials and even clothes for you to change. I got this for you. Anything for you" his eyes smile caught me. I am actually excited that finally we are getting out of the city. Its been a while since I got break from this noisy place.

While we are on our way. We keep on chatting about our day and talks about random thing. Our road trip fills with our endless laughter and teasing each other. Just like the old times even when we still best friend.

---

"You own this too??" I point the classy cabin wood. Its not that literally located in the middle of the forest and it has a long wide backyard. Looks like we can play football here also.

"Not for a long time. Its actually my comfort place. Where I want to escape the things in front of me and go here to get some air and space.

"That's cool" I murmured while scanning the whole place.

"Waiting for our steamy moments later?" he tease me as he back hug me.

"Shut up" good thing he haven't seen my reaction neither my face. Bet it was red cause I felt hot suddenly.

He released me suddenly when his phone rung and I heard he accept the call..

"Hyemin??.."

Huh???

I jerk back to him. His face was straight plain calm. He is only nodding and keep blinking his eyes while taking the call.

"Where am I??" then he look back at me. Our eyes met and then he look away and bit his lower lip. "At the cabin"

I don't pay my attention anymore and look away from him cause I don't want to feel like I am prying to their business. I know it so unnecessary to feel insecure to Hyemin.

"So shall we come in?" he goes back at me and he wear a smile on me again.

I tried my best to look okay to him just like earlier. I really wanted to brush off those things in my head.

"Uhmm. Is that Hyemin?" we haven't laid our feet inside and I ask that abruptly.

He was stunned for awhile but still manage the same posture.