09;

Chapter Nine :

Hyungwon

"Where do you think you are going Hyungwon?" I sigh. Not again. It was almost fine day, no bothersome no interruptions no Wonho no Minhyuk either. I made the best way to avoid them both, I left early in the house. Even Minhyuk trying to talk to me while we are in the class as I said I try my best to act normal like nothing happen yesterday.

But now we run to each other again. What a great timing.

"What do you want?" Im about to walk away again from him but he grip his hand to my wrist.

"We need to talk" he said with his heavy breath.

"We are already talking"

"Not like this"

"Wonho"

"Hyungwon"

"Let me go" I struck my cold eyes to him. He is now slowly loosing his grip. It might taken him to the ground.

"I miss you" he said that in almost whispering tone.

Im so done with this. His 'I miss you' makes me weak every time I hear it. Can he stop tricking me.

"That was supposed to your girlfriend right? Why saying those to me?" he glared at me. Why? In telling the truth right?

"Dont try to change the topic Hyungwon" I shook my head to this belief.

"You know what Wonho Im tired of this okay?"

"Tired of what?" didnt he know? or he is pretending that he didnt know?

"This fcking set up. Im tired Wonho" even my heart is tired. Its time to giving you up Wonho.

I shouldnt let this happen to us. I hope Ive stop him, that night happen to us was purely mistake.

"What do you mean?" Im trying to console my tears, I dont want him seeing me crying.

"Let just stop, everything we had. I know it was hard to go back to normal but we have to" Im about to leave when he grab my arm.

"Please dont do this" he pleaded me.

I pull my arm when I saw Hyemin from a far, she was walking toward to us. I smiled at her and waved at her.

"Hyemin!!" I faked it all. This smile and everything I had to. It was so hard to let him go and accept that it wasnt gonna happen between us. I should know where I belong.

He look taken aback and jerk to Hyemin who is innocently looking to us.

"Its my cue to leave" it was hard. But this is my fate.

I have no rights to feel this way, losing him at the first place is better for the both of us. Before we got more deeper or should I say I didnt get into this deeper.

I love Wonho so much but its hurting so I should stop it.

While Im walking down to the hallway, when someone give me a piece of paper, that was a add from some clubs. There is a quote the caught my attention.

"Free yourself from the pain and let someone who deserve you love you" I read it out loud. Why do I feel it was so accurate.. Minhyuk flash to my mind, the way he treat me these days and also when he said he likes me.

I hurriedly home and look for Minhyuk because I have something to say. He didnt even answers my call.

"Where's Minhyuk?" I saw Kihyun into the kitchen cleaning the table. So I asked him.

"No, he didnt homed yet" what?? So where he is now? Should I wait for him to be homed?

I decided to go to my room and lay to my bed. Am I really sure to what am I going to do? What if I regret it someday. But how can I know the answer If I didnt even try it.

I try to call him, in my sixth attempts. He finally answered.

"Where are you?"

"On the way home, why??"

"Go to my room, I mean in your old room. I have something to tell you"

I was so nervous, still waiting him to come home. It was passed half of hour when the door finally open and it was him.

"What do you want to tell me?" he asked me straighforwardly.

"I dont know why too why I wanted to see and talk  to you. But I wanted you to know how much I was so grateful to you. If you are not here by my side, I wouldnt wake myself from truth and blindliness to all I feel. I realize I can be better, I can make it, I can be more honestly" I look at him in his eyes.

"Hyungwon"

"For those times when Im needed a friend or a person I wanted to talk to,you are there" my smile painted to my face. I wouldnt hurt you Minhyuk, I will.

"Why are you telling this to me?" I know he was so confused to all my sudden talk. But Ive made my decisions.

"Lets start going out Minhyuk" he stunned for a moment. So that I walk towards him and give him a pat to his shoulder.

"I said lets start dating" I said more clearly.

"You're not kidding me right?" he said in disbelief tone.

"Im not joking you, Im now your boyfriend" I said and laugh to him. He look so cute he must be surprised.

To my sudden he pulled me to hug. I felt he put his chin to my shoulder and caressing my back.

"You didnt know how much I was so happy. I didnt imagine that this moment will became true. That you are going to ask me to go out with you" he push me and released from hug.

"Minhyuk.."

"I know you still love Wonho but dont worry Ill make sure you will forgot your feelings to him" that hit me.

Cause that was true, I have still feelings for Wonho. Im doing this because I want someone give a chance and made me fall for him. I deserved to be loved too.

"Minhyuk, I will do anything to pay back your love to me" he eyesmiled at me.

"No need rush yourself, I can wait. And Im the one who supposed to say that, because Im going to prove you that you didnt regret this kind of decisions in your life. To date me"

He is right. I will take my time and I cant wait that someday that I fully love Minhyuk just like the way I love Wonho so much.