12;

Chapter Twelve :

Hyungwon

School resumes after a two months of break. Second semester is really tough. Within first week of school we got a lot of school works to do, so we got seldom to have time to each other, we cant even talk when we were in the class.

Now I called him for a coffee date in cafe far from our school. But he said he cant go because he was stuck in practising for his upcoming play, project from his subject. So I ended up being alone here in cafe.

"What a small world Hyungwon" my lonely and empty heart that I felt long time became lively when I heard his voice. This cant be.

I lift up my head slowly to the guy who spoke at me. He was wearing a waiter uniform. He was smiling at me but it same so fake.

"Wonho?" he changed his hair color to brown from ash gray blonde. He became thin than the last time we saw each other.

My eyes are watery now, anytime my tears will come down to my cheeks but I dont want to happen.

"What is your order sir" Ive stuck on him. I dont know what am I going to do. As he tries to be professional. I took the menu and trying to choose an order.

After declaring order, I do expecting he didn't talk to me so civil instead he just left me here. I'm observing him here, he look so good tho. He look nice here in the cafe. How come our path didn't cross either when he was just working here the whole time.

"Here's your latte sir" he put down my order in front of me.

"Wonho can we talk?" I dont even know to myself why did I ask him that. He quite smile at me trying to be calm.

"Im on my shift, we cant" he said.

"When will your shift done? I can wait" Hyungwon what are you doing??? He look shocked at me but he smiled back.

"No. But I can call you if you want" he winked at me before he proceed to the next customer.

---

"Are you working here too?" I asked him looking from his head to toe. He texted me that I will meet him in a bar near downside in our place. He dress like those other bartender here. He smiled nod at me. Look he is really drowning himself to his part time jobs.

"Yes Im on my shift now but we can talk freely at my work" Im shaking my head to disbelief. I seated on the stool and watched him mixing a drinks in front of me. Then he gives me a glass that one of those he did. I was about to decline it.

"No its only for you and its free from me" I look at him assuring that he was giving this to me. When I give in, I took the glass and shot it straight. While waiting at him because he was serving his one of his customer. Ive watched some people here in the bar. It wasn't my first time in bar but I can nearly remember what happen when I came in last time in the place like here. That time, Wonho and I just did that.

"Hyungwon, you okay?" Wonho asked me. Ive noticed that he had a lot of customer mostly girls. No wonder he had that looks that can sway a girl of an instance.

"Yeah" I replied.

"By the way, why do you want to talk to me?" he asked me as if nothing happen to us. Well if he was already over and he barely forget those, why shouldnt I? right?

"I just want to ask what you doin lately? But as far as I see you took so many jobs" he smiled again. He still mixing some drinks and give it to his customer but his attention was on me.

"Like you see Im doing fine. How about you? You and Minhyuk?" he look straightly in my eyes and felt clutch to my heart.

"Were good" I replied quickly and avoid his gaze.

"I know" I jerk at him.

"Huh?"

"Its been months since you've been dating right?"

"Wonho.."

"Can we go back to ourselves?"

"Like we were friends? I was about to ask you that. I want to go back from we were used to" I said between my breaths. He came out to his senses finally. But he just slowly shaking his head. What but why?

"Thats not what I meant" he lean closer to me while his eyes locking me.

"Were not going to be just friends again, we will never be a friends again" my eyebrows arched.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean like we were doing that, being back to that thing" he mean fuck me again. Im still talking to Wonho last months ago who had a small dick mind. I stood up.

"I have to go.." this is really wrong, why the heck I ask him to talk. Why didnt I realized that he still not changing. I fucking storm off to the bar, I was going to call a taxi when someone grab my arms and drag me away from the pavement.

"Hyungwon..." I push his hands to me.

"Dont touch me" I glared at him. He really go after me and leave his work wow.

"Dont leave so soon" he plead me by his eyes.

"You know what Wonho, Im here to reconcile to you. We've been friends for a long time. I just want to keep our friendship in right track thats why Im doing this but if you keep talking non sense to me, I dont have a choice to make myself away from you" Wonho struck his eyes on me leaving me no choice but to stay still on my place.

"Im not talking non sense, Im just begging you.. please come back to me" what the hell?

"What are you trying to say, that lets sex because you are bored. Wonho you have Hyemin and now I have Minhyuk. I cant take to commit the same mistake like I did before" Wonho insulted me by his little laugh.

"What now Hyungwon? Is that all, is this we are going to end this?"

"What should I do then?" I brush my hair up to this stress he is giving me.

"Am I just a mistake for you?" he ask me with his full of emotion. Sometimes I dont get Wonho.

"Im your mistake too. If before I take risk and didnt mind Hyemin's feeling now we are now in different situation. I have a boyfriend now" he lowered his head to me.

As far as I dont get him the more I wanted to know everything more. That why so suddenly we became so complicated.

"Hyemin is my girlfriend, but that doesnt mean I love her" my ear just crack after hearing that from him.

"Are you hearing yourself?" I cant believe him.

"Hyemin and I having on the rocks, everything change since we live in the same house. We were entirely different when we used to date each other but everything fcking change between us"

"Why are you saying that to me?" he dick that out to me like Ive asked him.

"Because Im going to break up with her"

"If you doing this f--"

"Im not only doing this for you but for myself also" he took my left hand and squeeze it. "So tell me do you love Minhyuk?" that question always hitting me up everytime. He loves me so much that I couldnt wish anymore to had from him. I feel sometimes I dont deserve but he still doing what he can only do for me.

"Y-yes, I love him but it doesnt matter with you right?" now he grab my waist and pull me closer to him. Our faces are only inch away gap to each other. I couldnt make any move because any wrong move can make our lips met so quickly.

"It will matter to me. Because I like you"