01;

Chapter One :

---

Hyungwon

Why its took so long? Im here about 10 minutes ago and Wonho texted me he was already here for 5 minutes. Im trying to dial his number but he didnt also picking it up. The people here in Starbucks just looking strangely at me, but I really dont mind because Im mad.

Couple of minutes later I saw his figure from afar, my smile automatically shown in my face but a couple of seconds too just gone because of unexpected happen. I rolled my eyes heavenward.

For fcking sake. Why is Hyemin is here? With him?

When he finally saw me after they walked in from the door, he raised his hands and giving me the best smile he had. Looking happy Wonho. Hyemin eye contacted me then I gave her my fake smile. Bitch.

"Sorry I am late" Wonho said as he seated on the seat infront of me. Hyemin seated of course beside him. I replied him a weak smile. Yes my day was totally ruin.

"Hi Hyungwon, I didnt know that the two of you had a plan today, I just came back and surprise Wonho at your house. Then he ask me out too" oh so thats the reason why he was late and not being stucked in traffic. Wow great liar.

"Its okay" fcking no. I would glad to know you wouldn't came back here.

I wasnt talking for the whole time with them and just being fab while sipping my favorite frappe. Yes today I was the greatest third wheel ever. Im looking so sharp at Wonho while they are on lovey dovey moment. I know he was aware on how I look to them, well he should feel it because Im really disappointed.

"Ah guys Im going to the restroom, please excuse me" before I could stand up and walk out. I laid my eyes to him and finally got an eye contact at him.

As soon as I get into the restroom, I go to the cubicle and shut door loud. I dont care if people out there heard of it. I sit on the bowl and slapping myself hard.

Hyungwon get yourself act together. Cause I dont have that right to be mad at the first place. Hyemin is his girlfriend? Me? What about me? Im not only his bestfriend but his fcking fubu. Nothing but a fucking buddy.

"Hyungwon are you there?" I got startled when I heard his voice between those knocks. I breath first.

"Why?" calm yourself Hyungwon, remember what I said earlier.

"Let me in" my eyes got widen. Err? Whats with him?

"Im on my pee" I reason out.

"Liar, you will let me in or I break this door in front of you" I gulped for seconds because of his voice. Seems like he is really threaten me.

I have no choice but to open the door and let him in.

"Now what?" I hissed. He didnt answer me instead he push me against the wall and his face leaning closer to my face. Our nose touching each other already. But my mouth just shut up and didnt know what to do.

"Whats that your acting earlier?" he mouthed me. I avoid his dangerous gaze on me. On the fcking earth he was stronger than me. I cant escape to him.