08;

Chapter Eight :

----

Hyungwon

What the fuck?

I saw Wonho just grab Minhyuk his collar shirt with his greeted teeth.

"Are you out of your head?" he hissed at Minhyuk.

I slap my forehead and shaking my head to these sight that they are giving to me. I dont know if Minhyuk was half sleep and he is saying non sense to us.

"Guys stop it, let just save it for tomorrow, goodnight" I leave as I can and no one them bother me to stop. I just excuse myself to exit on that situation.

As I lied on my bed, my bare hand touch my lips unconsciously. Those lips.

No. No. I shouldn't feel this way again. I should stop this.

Minhyuk

What the hell did I just said last night? Am I out of my mind?!! How can I turn back my words? Its already done.

Aish! I dont even know whats with me? Why did I just blurted out.

"Minhyuk get up, lets talk" I heard Wonho declared, I didnt get up in bed. And I dont know how to show up with him. I came to my senses and now Im embarrassed.

Im still pretending sleeping and didnt move any of my feet. I even stop breathing so that Wonho will tired waiting on me to get up.

"Hey!!" he shake my body and trying to wake me up. I just played pretend. Please Wonho can you make stop it.

"I know you're awake. I know you can hear me" now I feeling his breath to my nape. That makes me shiver.

"Alright!!" I gave up. What can I do? I sit and lean against the head board of the bed. Facing him. His expression is blank at me. I dont even know whats on his mind. Is he mad or what?

"Straight me to the point. Do you like Hyungwon?" I averted my eyes on him and trying to make cool. But I cant help it. I look away.

Heat rise up on my cheek.

"Do you?" he ask me again. Should I tell him the truth?

I played smirk when idea cross into my mind. I face him again, now wearing my grin at him.

He look shock at first but then he tsk at me.

"What are you going to do if I like him?" now he was struck to my words. I feel like Ive stabbed him for fucking sake.

"W-why are you asking?" he cant fool me.

"Stuttering?" I tease him. Looking at him, he was bit off and looking so uncomfortable. What else can I do to Wonho?

"Shut up" irrtatedly rolling his eyes on me. I get him.

"How about you? You like him also?"

"No." that was quick answer. But why do I feel he was lying on me.

"Okay good then. I can date Hyungwon without a hard feelings to you" I did purposely mocking him.

"Do what you want" he said without looking at me.

"Yeah, besides you have a girlfriend already? Why do you have to do that to Hyungwon? Are you guys having an affair?" after that I found myself on the floor, little bit dizzy. Im holding my left jaw where he punched me.

"I said shut the fck up already?!!! What do you really want? You can have Hyungwon? What else you want and still mocking all shits on me!! You are starting to getting on my nerves!" I let out a little sneer at him. He's being too defensive.

"You know what? Im helping you to be true to yourself, If you cant? Then I can. I can love Hyungwon as long as I can. Without being fear on something or feel ashamed of it" I stand up and wiping the blood to side of my lips. I look fierce on him then I did purposely hit his shoulder of my shoulder when I get passed by him.

Getting out to that room and notice the rest of them are on the kitchen preparing a breakfast are looking at me.

"What happen?" Kihyun ask.

"What do you mean of what happen?" I puzzled ask him.

"This" Changkyun pointed his side of his lips.

"Looks like someone punched you?" - Kihyun

"And the blood was their looking fresh" Jooheon said in analyzing tone.

I realized that I didnt wipe it carefully my mouth.

I saw Hyungwon looking at me. His eyes asking me if Im okay. That made me ease.

Yeah. I fell in love with him a very quite long time ago.

Hyungwon

"Tell me the truth" I treat his wound near his lips. We were seating on the couch facing each other. I put some ointment on it, he moan when he feel hurts but to tease him I place my fingertips harder against to his skin.

"What?" Im almost done treating him.

"Really happen to that? Did you??" I look at him and trying to give more hints to my question.

"Yeah Wonho punch me" he said in low voice.

"Wait.. what??" he smile at me and trying to be cute in front of me but it will not working at me.

"Its not really serious" he tries to hide it by smiling at me.

"He did that to bully you" Im now arranging the first aid kit. Aish. Should I talk Wonho about this? But how can I face him? Since that night happen? I dont how will I going to act in front of him.

"Actually its because I like you" I was stunned after hearing that.. wait did I really heard it right?

"Huh?"

He lean and closing the gap between us. He grab my both hands and hold it so tightly. He look at my eyes and trying me to get dazed to his face.

"Hyungwon I like you" I blinked my eyes as many as I can. Trying to convinced myself I was wrong and didnt hear that.

"You like me?" Yes Hyungwon.

---

ive been busy to my other story and i almost forgot this story plot. im going to update this more often from now on. thank you for you patience.