19;

Chapter Nineteen :

Hyungwon

"I understand.. I shouldn't said those---" he didnt finish what he was about to say when I pulled him for a hug. I can still hear his little sniff.

I couldn't say anything. I am so terrified. I am too overwhelmed. And my mind went blank. And all I've know that I give already give in.

"I miss you"

I cant say that to him. But all those holding backs I've felt. Now it feel so relieving that I am not holding any grudge anymore.

I almost cry but I control my tears because I don't want to look mess in front of him.

"I really don't care if I will start from the scratch just to have you back" I pulled out myself from hugging him and look at him.

I miss him.

We both smile to each other. The heavy feeling from my chest was no longer here anymore. We have to let go those feelings and those things that aren't barely good.

Lets forget the past.

---

We almost consumed the whole third box of pizza. We decided to have a movie marathon and we ordered five boxes of pizza. For the months that I am not hanging out with Wonho. Its still good to exchanging laugh to each other while watching some random movies.

We just suddenly stuck our eyes to each other. We stare for a minutes when suddenly flashback came to my mind. We are on the same place.. we share skin ship.. those kiss.. those..

I volunteered to look away and act like nothing. We continue to eat while watching the movie.

Until the rest of our housemates came home finally. Its pass noon when they came. As usual Kihyun handed a lot of groceries.

I was happily waved on them when they pass by to us. But they just give me a weird stares and silent treatment reaction.

I look at Wonho and we both idling.

"You guys are good already?" Jooheon popped out from nowhere and join us. Then I notice Changkyun approaching too.

They smile at us. I don't what to say but I only nod. It was obvious that we are okay now.

Jooheon hugged us in one time suddenly that made me startled. He was tapping our backs.

I only look at Changkyun who adorable looking at us.

"I'm happy that I wont feeling any tension to this house anymore. I was hella worried for all of you guys"

---

It feel so refreshing that we are going back to our old selves. The four of us were so happy and enjoying the moment together. Like its been a long time since I laughed like this.

"I miss Minhyuk" Changkyun utterly whisper.

That hit me hard. I stopped for awhile.

"You okay??" Wonho notice me that I suddenly went silent. I quickly give him a cheeky smile.

"Yeah" he still didn't buy my replied and he continue to scan my face.

"Yeah in speaking of Minhyuk. Did you ask him if he was already there?" Kihyun appeared in front of us, he was holding a tray of foods and place it besides of the boxes of pizza on the table.

It made me realized.. that I forgot to check on Minhyuk. My adrenaline rush jumped on me when I quickly fish out my phone in my pocket. My eyes widen when he was all over my notifications on the lockscreen. He had 20 missed calls and 37 text.