07;

Chapter Seven :

---

Hyungwon

"Whats with that luggage? And your things are not here anymore" he look at my desk that I didnt leave any of my things on there.

A weekend morning came, Wonho was drastically asking me and I dont know how to answer him. All night Ive been thinking on Minhyuk's plan. Finally I came up on decision in late dawn. So that I start packing my things up.

"Are you going to leave the house?" I dont know if its me or am I thinking things. He is really sound worried and sad.

I cant look at him, Im still on bed sitting at the edge of it. How can I? Just answer him.

Last night also, he hugged me but I dont say anything at all to him. After we separate on that hug, I barge in to the room without talking to him. And covered myself on the blanket, he tries to talk to me but in the end he gave up too.

*knock* *knock*

I was about to stand up when Wonho was already on the front of the door. Then he open it.

"Good Morning!!" he is really serious on his plan because he is already here with his luggage too.

Wonho look confused to his things and looking back to my things to my side, then to my face before he put his stares again to Minhyuk with smile on his face.

"Are you guys going somewhere without my notice?" he asked him.

"No. Can you let me through?" he step back and not having choice to let him inside. He walks inside with his things.

"What is really happening?" he sound annoyed right now.

"Okay from now on, Im your new roommate" then he teasingly extend his left hand to handshake the confuse Wonho.

"Wait what?? You?" Minhyuk flip his bangs with his frustration.

"Why? Is there anything problem?"

Before the situation getting worst, I came out in bed, and picking up my things.

"Ill go ahead in your room Minhyuk" Im about to walk outside..

"What are you guys doing? What is this?" I jerk back at him and giving him my cold stare. I have nothing to say at him at all.

"Im not allowing you! You, go back to your room and Hyungwon stay here!!" why was he is being stubborn.

"Wonho Ive finally decided" I didnt hesitate to wait his response and Ive walked out finally with my things.

I straight to Kihyun's room. I saw him on his bed while reading a novel. He give me a glance then back to his reading.

"I really dont know what Minhyuk comes to his mind that he wanted to switch room to you" he said without looking at me. I started to fix my things to Minhyuk's vacant place.

"Even Im not using to it, atleast I have a nicer roommate than him" then he smiled at me finally. I feel relieve I thought Kihyun would be mad me.