13;

Chapter Thirteen :

<note : after a long time i continue to write this. warning a very short update.>

Hyungwon

"Oh your home late" Minhyuk greeted me with a hug a soon as I step in our room. I look around and it seem so clean. Did Kihyun clean our messy room? I felt Minhyuk's lips trails to my cheek. I push him a little and felt something inside of me. Guilt? I guess.

He look worried at me than he cupped my both cheeks.

"Something wrong?" I couldn't just pull any word for to be able to answer that. I tried to smile in my own way to make myself look okay.

"Nothing, it just I'm tired" what a great excuse. But he just give me a blank stare that I know he wasn't that convince to my answer. "Did Kihyun step in to our room and doing his great hobby??" I try to change the topic to avoid those conversation we might spill.

He look at me even more sad with his gracious his pretty lips were in pout. "I did that to surprise you!" I just look at it, cant believe that he did it. He usually messed and lazy ass guy. This is unusual for him. He then smiled at me like a puppy one. Minhyuk is too precious for me and I don't deserve this. I snuggled to his chest and sniffing his scent. I felt his hand ruffles my hair.

"I'm sorry. For being such a busy boyfriend" I face him and staring at him.

"I said its fine. We can make that next time. For now we can just cuddle here until we fell asleep" I said pinching his cheek. He is cute though he such annoying sometimes.

He just smiled naughtily at me. I flinched my eyebrow as if I vibe something off with he is up to.

He lean closer at me. I couldn't blinked my eyes for a second and watch him claiming my lips. He sucked it and went through hard for my kiss. I response to his hot kiss and clings to his nape to deepen the kiss.

"...Because I like you" I was stunned and felt numb at that moment. I try to convince myself that I'm hearing it wrong.

"Am I a joke to you?" I asked in sarcastic way and laughed about it. How can I just believe on that. Like I know Wonho for my whole damn life.

"Do you think we didn't get that far if I didn't like you in the first place?" he still wearing that serious face. But I didn't mind because I couldn't just believe on him. After all the things happen between him and me. He told me before me that I was just a mistake of him. I know he didn't told me but I know he was disgusted on me.

"Wonho, look if you are doing this to mess up with me. Please just stop it. I am happy with Minhyuk you should too with Hyemin" he tsk at me. He look so done at me. Well so am I?

"Believe it or not, but I've liked you before. It just I'm too jerk for you and I don't know if you are going to treat me the same way if after I confessed my real feelings for you" he look directly in my eyes and I don't know if it was just me but I was snatch my his eyes those eyes that I rarely see.

"Wonho.." your fucking too late. I felt my heart uneasy. My chest hurt so much. I wanted to let my tears and cry hard in front of him but I just don't want to. I feel numb anymore. I don't know how to feel this way. I should be happy that finally Wonho fell in love with me but I am now with Minhyuk. I just cant let him go either wise. I don't want to hurt him.

But Wonho just pull me slowly closer to him and I didn't take any chance to push him away from me. I'm just too fragile for this. He kissed me like it was our first kiss...

"Whats wrong?" Minhyuk asked me worriedly after I push him away and avoid his gaze. I felt so fucking guilty right now.

I'm like cheating. Freaking cheating.

I look back at him. He look he want some more but I just cut off our kiss already. I don't know either his facial expression tho.

"We should sleep already" I change the topic and trying to forget what I did earlier.

Minhyuk hold firmly my both shoulder and look at my face with his observing eyes.

"You sure you okay?" he asked me again. This time I nodded and crept a smile at him. He lean again closer to me and I thought he is going to kiss me in my lips but then he went to my neck and I almost let a moan when he sucked my skin there. It hurts tho and I know what he leaves there.

He was grinning at me. Shamelessly staring at my neck. "That was a big mosquito bites" he sneered. I caress the part he leaves hickeys and look it at the mirror.

My eyes went almost fall when I saw how red it is and how big it was.

"Minhyuk!!???" I glared at him.

"I just mark my territory. Isn't it that bad?" he pout at me as if he didn't did a horny thing at me. "I just want to tell you also that you are mine" then that's it I felt uneasy to his last phrase...