29;

Chapter Twenty Nine :

Minhyuk

"Maybe we can have dinner together instead" I meet Jaehyun in the kitchen area near in our office desks.

He look plainly sad but he immediately pull a smile on his face. "Why?? Is there emergency lunch meeting?"

"No. One of my friend just suddenly want to meet me in lunchtime. I'm so sorry I have to take this" I am hesitant to say it but I don't want also to lie at him.

"If its important then its okay to me" I feel discouraged to myself. I feel I kinda hurt him.

"Actually, it was Wonho I was meeting with" I admitted. Well Mr. Wonho himself was bugging me since last night that I finally agreed cause I know he wont let me sleep in peace.

"Wonho?? The guy--"

"Yeah he is. I wonder why he contacted me. We haven't meet so often"

"I guess there's really matter you have guys to talk about" he beamed a smile. He reached my arm and pinch it firmly.

"I am so relief that you understand me Jae. I will make it up to you in dinner" I look around to make sure someone wasn't here to see us.

I peck a kiss to his lips before storming off and leave him.

---

"You and him what?????" I feel betrayed. Dumbfounded.

"Yeah I just want to know if he was okay" I am going nuts here. I put down the cup of coffee and trying to process this.

"So you bother me last night and even skip my lunch date with my boyfriend just to meet you. Then you just actually asked me if he was okay??" I am running out of patience. I cant believe I am dealing this again.

"We had fight I guess---" my thoughts snapped me.

"So you are with Hyungwon that night??? In that cabin???" now its clicking and I am connecting dots right now. "I thought he was just wasting himself alone in that cabin" so they've been seeing each other for a long time I guess and the bitchy ass Hyungwon didn't even word us about this.

"I told him not to leave-- nevermind. I'm asking how was Hyungwon?" I seriously look at him.

"I don't know what happen between the two of you that night. I came there because he called me. He was mess up. And he just silent treating me when I took him home. He didn't say anything. Also that was the last time I saw him" he just only nod. Even though I wanted to ask what happen but I choose only to be silent. Its their matter. And seeing Hyungwon at those states. He was really hurt.

"I can't reach him. His phone were dead. I am thinking what did I do wrong?" I only sneered on him. Maybe I may not know 90% of the story but I literally get where Hyungwon coming from.

"Are you dumb??"

"Huh?" now look at him clueless.

"You leave him there alone. And you are just gonna ask why he shut himself to you" its been four years but Wonho still dumb.

"I did leave him but I said I'm coming back too" trying insisting himself that he isn't have to fault this.

"The point was... you did leave him. You know what. Just give him a space.. let him be" I put down my money on the table.

"I'm paying my coffee" and stormed off quickly.

Still Wonho was still careless like before and its annoying.