03;

Chapter Three :

---

Hyungwon

Can we just be lay low for having sex? I dont understand him. We did it last night and now while Im changing clothes he suddenly wrap his thick body to my body and started kissing my bare shoulder. I told him to stop and Im really going off school. Then he told me it was going to be real quick, like I cursed him. He told me the same thing last night but we ended in numerous rounds. School is school, I dont want to be late also I dont want them wondering what we are doing so long here. Yes he got mad and being grumpy, then he left me without saying anything. I rolled my eyes to him. He didnt even know what is break is.

"What happen to Wonho? He look so upset and didnt mind to talk to us. Im sulking I was talking to him but he just walked out just like that" here we go Minhyuk first thing he did on me was whining.

"Did you guys fight again?" there was Jooheon giving me a pat on my shoulder.

"No" then I shrugged.

"If that the case what else be?" Kihyun just said.

"I bet it was Hyemin, you know lovers quarrel" I heard Changkyun while fixing his things on his bags.

"You are so smart Changkyunieee!!" then Minhyuk just back hug Changkyun that makes him uncomfortable.

"Get off me, you are giving me a chills" Im shaking my head for disbeliefs.

Thats because Wonho left me and he go school first, I have no choice to be with Minhyuk and Kihyun rode in their car. These two are always fighting and arguing sometimes in a small things.

Well Im used to that, it feels incomplete if I didnt hear Kihyun swearing Minhyuk to his annoyance.

But I cant help thinking about Wonho, this is the first time he didnt talk to me and sulking like that. Im just asking a favor, no sex in the morning. What is wrong with that?

"Hyungwon yoohoo are you there?" Kihyun snapped his finger to my face. I didnt know that we are already here.

"Looks like he is still space out, whats new?" I heard Minhyuk side commented at me.

"Shut up" I answered with my glaring eyes. He didnt bother at all then walked first at us. I got out on their car and looking at the gate of our university while taking a lot of breath.

"Common guys I know you dont want to be late right?" Minhyuk stop and looking at us.

Kihyun signaling me to follow over him, then I just saw Jooheon and Changkyun are here too. We walked together as if we are the popular gang in movies.

"Oh thats Hyemin right?" Jooheon pointed somewhere and when I look what is it. I saw her looking so bitch. I bet he was walking towards us because she laid her sight on me.

"Hi guys" she greet us with her smiles. The boys around me looking so stunned in front of her. While me Im getting sudden annoyed.

"Hi Hyemin!" Minhyuk friendly greeted her. While the other just pull off a wave at her.

She lock her sight on me so I guess she had to say something on me.