||Cookie Fight||

You and Albert continued to head to your house. Eventually, you get there and it's already dark. "Thanks for dropping me off," you say smiling getting out of the car. "No problem," he says smiling back. "See ya tomorrow," you say waving as you start walking towards your front door. As you were walking to the door, the loud noise of Alberts car horn scared you causing you to almost trip. You quickly turn around to see Albert laughing hysterically at you. "Don't do that!" you say annoyed. "Sorry sorry," he says still laughing. "I could of had a heart attack and died!" you add laughing a bit with him. "Yea I'm definitely doing that again one day," Albert says sarcastically. You just wanted to go inside and sleep so sigh, "Whatever I'm going to bed now" "See ya idiot!" he says sarcastically pulling out of the driveway. You wave bye to him laughing at the fact you almost fell then walked inside. You immediately went to your room and plopped down onto your bed. After resting there for a couple of seconds almost falling asleep, you get up to put on your Pjs and went to bed.

*time skip to morning*

It was now around 10:30am and you've had just woken up. You really wanted to go back to bed but realized today was the day. The excitement woke you up and gave you enough energy to start getting ready. As you were brushing your teeth, you feel the vibration of your phone ringing on the counter, Incoming FaceTime call from Jakie 😎🤞. You were still brushing your teeth but decide to answer it anyways. After answering you put the phone back down on the counter not showing your face, "Hey y/n I was just checking if you were ready for the arcade thing yet" Jake said excitingly. "Well I'm brushing my teeth" you say muffled. "Well hurry up! Kaden and them are already at my house!" he says showing the group on his couch talking and laughing. "Hey y/n! Oh hii!" the group says greeting you. "Ok ok! Wait I thought we were going at like 1 or something" you say spitting out the toothpaste. "Yea but we're just hanging out for right now"  he answered turning the camera back to him.

"So why do I have to hurry up?" you ask sarcastically cleaning up as you walk out of the bathroom. "Because Albert misses you" he says laughing. You hear your other friends laughing in the background and hear Albert say, "Says the one who's begging her to come over here!" You were kind of embarrassed about what just happened but decided to laugh a bit to play it off. "Uh anyways, alright i'll be there in like 10 minutes" you say looking through your closet for an outfit. "Alright bye" Jake says still laughing a bit about what he said before. You could hear Raven and them saying bye too so you said your goodbyes and hung up. You quickly picked an outfit and a sweater, fixed up your hair, grabbed a quick snack, then headed out the door.

*time skip*

You arrived to Jakes house and parked as you say to yourself, "Oh wait isn't Jayden supposed to be coming? I guess he's ganna meet us there" You get out the car as you finish the last bite of your snack and knocked on the door. After a couple of seconds the door opened and you were greeted by all your friends. You sat down on the couch with them next to Aija as you guys watched Tv and play on your phones. "Hey Aija, do you think we should tell Jake and them about the Jayden situation?" you whisper to her remembering what happened yesterday. "Yes but in order to we'd have to tell Kaden and Raven about the bullying, which would get Albert involved too" she whispers back. "Ohhh, right. Well ask Albert the we can tell them, cause if they find out on their own-" you say looking at Kaden and Raven talking. "Alright" Aija sighs turning to Albert.

You could see Aija whispering to Albert and see him nodding. "Alright he said it's fine" Aija says turning back to you. You nod as you call Jake, Kaden, and Ravens attention. "Yea what's up?" Jake asks turning around. "Ok so, I wanted to tell you guys something kind of important, but promise not to make a big deal about it ok?" you say hoping not to get their hopes up. You see Kaden take a breath as he was about to say something, you already knew what he was going to say so you quickly say, "And no Kaden me and Albert are not dating." "Dang it" Kaden says looking disappointed. "Then what is it?" Raven asked kind of concerned. "It's about Jayden and Kirsten," You turn to Raven and Kaden and say, "and before I get to the Jayden part I have to tell you about the Kirsten stuff so-" You begin to tell them everything about  and how her and her friends used to bully you. They were shocked about it of course and asked Albert a bunch of questions about it. But they promised not to bring it up anymore or make a big deal about it.

"And for the Jayden part uh, Aija can tell you that" you say looking at Aija signaling for her to talk. "Oh uh, right," she says preparing her words. "Basically, you know how he broke up with me and stuff and is dating Kirsten? He told me not to tell anyone but, Kirsten manipulated him to date her and break up with me, just like she's doing to Albert and Y/n" she says kind of scared of their reaction. "What?! Hold up this is a lot to process." Jake says looking confused. "Why don't we just stand up to her?" Raven says looking annoyed. "Because she always gets what she wants, we need a plan at least" you say annoyed as well. "Don't worry about it, we'll find out what to do sooner or later" Albert sighs. "Well, in the meantime, just try to stay away from her" Kaden says. "Yea we've been having to keep our friendships a secret for a while now" you answer pulling out your phone. "Well i'm glad you told us, now we know what's going on" Jake says slightly smiling.

"Oh and also, Jaydens coming to the arcade with us today" you say scrolling through instagram. "Oh cool" Jake says getting up from his seat. "Where are you going?" Albert asks suspiciously. "Im going to get a cookie" he says walking towards the Kitchen. "I want one!" Kaden and Aija say at the same time. "Me too" Albert adds getting up from his seat. "Same" you say smiling. "Uhh there's only one left" Jake says looking into the container. "Oh-" Albert says walking up to Jake. Before Jake could say anything else Albert snatched the container from his hands and starts running upstairs. "Dude give it back!" Jake says running after him. "That's not fair!" Kaden says getting up and running after him as well. They were all fighting over the cookie upstairs. You Aija and Raven looked at each other and laughed as you headed the sound of things falling and yelling upstairs. "Boys these days-" Aija says laughing as she pulls out her phone.

They were still fighting as you hear them run downstairs, apparently Kaden had the container now. "Y/n catch!" Kaden says throwing the container at you. You're err quite startled but caught it, "What? What am I supposed to do with this?!" You quickly turn to see Albert and Jake running towards you, you didn't hesitate to get up as quickly as possible and start running away from them. "Wait I don't even want it that bad why are you chasing me?!" you say worryingly. "Give it to us then!" Jake says still chasing you. "Then stop running after me!" you say dodging them,"Aija help me why are you just sitting there!" "Nah it's funnier to watch" she says sarcastically. As you kept dodging and running away from them, Albert finally stopped you by grabbing your waste and pulling you into a hug. "Jake get it!" Albert says as you try to get out of the hug. "I thought you wanted it for yourself" you say still trying to pull yourself out of his arms. Before he could answer Jake snatched the container from your hands as Albert lets go of you. God damn you're strong" you say almost out of breath. "I know" he says sarcastically as him and Jake walk to the kitchen.

As you were tying to catch your breath, you spot a pillow on the floor, so you do the logical thing, pick it up and throw it and both of their heads. "Ow!" they both says laughing a bit looking back. You were satisfied with your decision so you sad back down on the couch. "Oh wait I found more cookies" Jake says shaking another container. "Are you kidding me?" you and Albert say at the same time. Aija and Raven were laughing the whole time when they finally say, "I'll take a cookie!" Jake brings the container to the couch as you all sit back down and watch tv waiting for time to pass.

Authors note
this chapter has 1,500+ words- thats a lot for me LOL
and ik this chapter was kinda boring but I had to get it out the way so yEa