Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Noxolo ☆

When Thabiso called me I was coming from the clinic. The bleeding couldnt stop so I went there to get some pills . Luckily Lisa borrowed me her car again as she was still at school. So I will just have to fetch her after work.

When he called me I stopped at the side of the road and talked with him. He only talked nonsense and I wonder who sent him that dna test and why because I did not do it as I have no reason to. It's not like I was desperate for him to believe me.

When I tried to re start the car it wouldnt. I tried and tried but still it did not. I called Lisa .
Me: Mngani the car just broke down .
Lisa: Aybo kanjani manje?
Me: it refuses to start
Lisa: and it was due to service last week and I forgot with everything that has been going on. I'll call the car towers to come and fetch the car there. Can you send me your location, ? And please wait for them there until they arrive ?
Me: Oh okay I will do it just now . .

I guess I fell asleep while I was waiting because I was woken up by a knock on my window . I opened the window.
Guy: Sawbona, ngabe kukhona inkinga ? I've passed here two times but you're still standing here
- Hello, is there a problem?
Me: Hi. The car refuses to start. I'm waiting for someone. .
Him: I know a lot about cars. How about I look at it for you?
Me: I dont know. Thing is this Is not mine so I cant...
Him: understand, but just in case in future you need someone to look at your car once you have yours you can call me" he handed me his card.
Me: I definitely will. Is that your car?" I said pointing at the car behind
Him: yea this is my baby. Let me go. But please do use that number
Me: okay . "

I cant believe i just talked to a handsome guy without freezing or mumbling cause I know my self.,Once I see someone I find attractive I become a nervous wreck.
Ten minutes later the people that were gonna get the car arrived and they were kind enough that they gave me a lift home.

I got home and Lisa still hasn't come back. I was really tired so tonight we will just eat bread cause I'm not cooking tonight.
I've developed a liking in writing a diary. I think some people might wonder why I seem to be alright all of a sudden but I'm not really fine well atleast not a 100 % but I'm getting there and all thanks to writing my feelings down. Once I feel something wont get out of my mind I write it down. So this week all I've been doing is write write and write. Lisa introduced it to me and I loved it.
Lisa arrived home a little bit later and she bought food on the way
Me: You my friend are a life saver
Her: I know right. I knew you were too tired to even cook. I even texted u that you shouldn't cook.
Me: weeee angiyazi nokuthi ikuphi i phone yami
- I dont even know where my phone is.
Her: you were too busy with that diary you are holding you even forgot your social life.
Me: ( rolls eyes) I met someone today
Her: ngyazi uzama ukwenzani , I'm not falling for that today. Ngizithanda impela izindaba but nope "
- I know what you're trying to do ... i really love news but nope "

I laughed at her cause I know she really loves news and to gossip yoh. And I also know that she's so gonna fall for it. Lisa has been telling me that I'm now more concentrated in my diary than social life and even her .
Me: we both know that you aren't fooling anybody so quit the act.
Her: okay fine so who did you meet?
Me: while I was waiting for the people that were fetching the car this guy rolled up Friend with a beast of a car and he was so handsome
Her: define handsome pleaseeeeee
Me: dark . Thick.. L..
Her: ( laughing) oh stop it you naughty bitvh.
Me: okay okay. But he's a big guy like very big.. buffy and has a beautiful face .I think hes a mechanic or something cause he offered to fix the car. I refused ofcourse
Her: you refused a handsome guy offer? Oh I so wish I was there right now he would be so under you.
Me: look who's being dirty right now. He gave me his number for once I have my own car.
Her: OMG he so wants you.
Me: ah angazi . Mina ngeke ngimfonele kodwa futhi vele angeke ngibe nemoto anytime soon
- I don't know. But i wont call him and I wont be having a car anytime soon
Her: kanti didnt you get anything from the divorce settlement?
Me: nope, angithi we divorced thinking we will re marry. Heh talking about that . Thabiso called me today
Her: what did he want?
Me: telling me that I did some dna test between him and my baby and sent it to his office. He was pretty angry
Her: What? He is crazy where would you get the time to do that?
Me: that's exactly what I told him. I think someone is out to get him. Luckily am far away from all the drama
Her: even if someone was out to get him i say good. He became a monster over night that one .
Me: I know hey. I'm somehow grateful that I did not get a cent from his money. Atleast he took me to school so I'm still gonna make my own money.
Her: and if you got his money . He would be irritating you at this point telling you that you are living off of his money

Thabani☆

My plan is coming along perfectly fine. I'm not in any rush anyways so its gonna go really slowly . Since I've started with the DNA next it will be me demanding for money from Lungile.
"Bafo" Thabiso interrupted my happy thoughts
Me: Awu Thabiso wanginyonyobela manje
- You're sneaking up on me now
Thabiso: you are too deep in your thoughts nawe. Ucabangani?
- what are you thinking about?
Me: I'm thinking of ways to make money " what I wanted to say was that I'm thinking of ways to make money from your wife.
Him: ei Bafo nginenkinga lana. uNoxolo useqalile wenza ama DNA wami nengane angazi ufunani kimi ngempela
- ei brother I have a problem here. Noxolo has started she made a dna test between me and her child. I seriously dont know what she wants from me
Me: unesiqiniseko sokuthi nguyena bafo? Uzozuzani ekwenzeni le DNA ngoba vele yena ubesho ukuthi ingane ngeyakho?
- are you sure that it's her brother? What will she gain with performing the DNA because she already knew and told you the baby is yours
Him: I dont know ey. She has been a problem lately
Me: Ai Bafo maybe it's her angazi . But do your investigations properly
Him: I will have to tell Lungile about this. But I know she will take everything the wrong way and confront Noxolo.
Me: ey abafazi !
- women