Chapter 8

Not Edited

I was shocked when Mandlovu came here to buy my food . I dont know If she just genuinely wanted to support me, or maybe she just want to criticize me like she always does.
But to say I am shocked would be an understatement, she was even talking nice with me, almost felt like the time before Lungile came along.
I prepared her kota nicely I even put in extra chips and luckily I had no other customers so I took her kota to her, she told me to get in and she had coke with two glasses in front of her.
MaNdlovu: " Hlala nam kancane makoti, khona engifuna sikhulume ngakho"
- Stay a little makoti, there's something I want us to talk about"
I sat down, she poured cool drink in the glasses for the both of us .
Me: Kulungile, ubufuna sikhulume ngani?
- Its fine , what dd you want us to talk about?
MaNdlovu: ngfuna ukuxolisa ngendlela bengikuphethe ngayo kulezinsuku ezendlule, you did not deserve that. "
- I want to apologize for the way I've been treating you for the past few days ,.."
I honestly did not want to hear anything else she had to say because she really hurt me, so I told her that I forgive her and luckily I saw someone getting thru a gate and I knew that was my chance to leave and tend to my customer .

Evening

I prepared a very nice meal for Thabiso, but sadly today he was late and he didnt answer my calls. I wasnt worried about him I was just angry and disappointed. I thought that he has somehow changed back to the man I married but now I can see that I was just kidding my self. I ate my food and went to my room to bath. I ended up falling asleep without hearing him getting in so he did not come home .

☆Thabiso☆

After work I was preparing to go home until I got a call from Lungile, she told me to come to her place quick it's an emergency. I got there and I did not knock I pushed the door and it opened.
Me: Kwenzakalani?- what's the emergency? "
- What's happening ? "
Lungi was just laying on her bed in nothing but a red number, it looked sexy on her pregnant self and I got a boner in an instant. I haven't been intimate with both her and Noxolo. .
Her: I want you to ravish me, that's the emergency "
I always liked Lungi in the bedroom cause she really knows her stuff
Me: with pleasure, you look sexy , all this for me?
Her: Yes, no one else daddy.

She knows that when she calls me like that I could give her anything . I dont know what this word does to my brain but it do things to my member . I took off my clothes in a hurry and I told her to stand up.
I started kissing her while I was foddling her body and yoh her body drives me crazy especially since she's carrying my heir. I kissed her neck and I knew it drove her crazy with the way she was moaning, I made sure to leave hickeys i know how much she hates them but she wont stop me when she's too much in pleasure. I took off her bra and put her on top of the bed.
My one hand was now playing with her clit ,my other hand was foddling with her one breast while the other was on my mouth. She was moaning and moaning under me. I then took off her underwear and went down on her.
Me: come for daddy "
My hand was playing with her clit while my tongue, my tongue was getting in and out of her honey pot as she likes to call it. She came in an instant and I cleaned her out with my tongue ( Wink Wink)
Her: now it's your turn, lie down."
She gave me a head and damn her tongue game was out of this world, she played with my balls while my member was so deep in her throat gagging and gagging. I was grunting and grinding on her mouth . Her mouth was really hot, after a very nice short session of a blow job I came inside her mouth and to my utter disbelief she swallowed all my cum.
Me: Ride my dick like the dirty little girl that you're are .
She got on top of my dick and gave rode my dick like a dirty little girl she is. When she got tired as she is pregnant I held her tight and I was the one that was doing all the work. We ended up doing it missionary style.
And the rest is history .

We were cuddling on top of her bed.
Lungile: That was the last time we are making love ke baby, we will have to wait for our wedding night.
Me: Ah baby how when you've got such fire coochie?
Lungile: you'll just have to control your self baby , I want our first time to be magical as husband and wife.
Me: oh it will baby, it will. I have to go home thou.
Lungile: No you're not leaving, we still have things to do baby. To night we aren't sleeping . "
And true to her words we didnt sleep much. I even forgot that I still had to go home in the morning for a change of clothes. No I should start leaving clothes here now .

☆Noxolo☆

Thabiso came home in the morning just after I finished with my breakfast , I didnt prepare any for him because I thought he was gonna eat wherever he was.
Him: Can you please make me breakfast?
Me: Didnt you eat where you were?
Him: obviously "
He is usually rude when he comes from Lungile.
Me: sorry I can't , i have to go somewhere.
Him: And you wonder why I'm marrying another women?
Me: that's all on you , mina I dont give a damn .
Him: You have started being disrespectful manje wena Noxolo.
Me: kame Thabiso , wena uqhamuka le ophuma khona ufike sewuzothetha lana. Yini ndaba ungasalanga sewhlala lana bewukhona muzofika lana uzoqala uchuku
- Stop it Thabiso , you come from wherever you come from and you start yelling here. Why didnt you just stay where you were. Now you come here and start trouble. "
I stood up then went to my room, iam not about to sit here and smell her perfume ,nxx he did not even have a decency to bath.