Chapter 20

Chapter 20
Not Edited

A week later

Thabiso point of view .

Lungile has been distant lately , she is just all over the place.

Me: Lungi babe ngcela ungi Ayinela izimpahla zami. "
- Lungi Babe can you please iron my clothes.
Her: Eish sorry hubby, I'm going to gym in about ten minutes"
Me: But you're pregnant.
Her: Its yoga my love. I'm leaving . Love yew

You see what I mean.? She has started going to gym all of a sudden. I took out my clothes and ironed them when I was done I wore them . Then the was a message alert from my phone . I checked and it was a picture. A picture of Lungile and some guy hugging at the coffee shop. And I knew that it was taken today. Because Lungile is wearing what she was wearing when she left .

Whoever sent me this picture I do not know what do they wants me to see. I would've said it was Noxolo but I do not think she could warn me if my wife was cheating on me, she would want me to feel all the pain from finding out to making a decision on what to do with her.

I decided to just ignore this message I mean its just a picture of them hugging I just do not understand why she lied that all. Otherwise this picture looks innocent and I cant just accuse my wife of cheating .

I will not be entertaining whatever this is. I did not divorce Noxolo so that I could be cheated on and played. I will just ignore this for now and pretend as if I haven't seen anything
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Noxolo pov

Its has been a week and I wont lie I'm still in shock. Why would Njabulo like me. He is hot and I'm just average . That day when he told me that he likes me it's safe to say that I ran away, I told him that I'm going to the bathroom and I did not come back. I ran away like I always do. He has called me and texted me multiple times since then but I hasn't answered any of his calls or messages . The last massage he sent he told me that I can run but I can not hide forever .

I haven't even told Lisa about my date with him, if I can call our -15 minutes a date. I know she will tell me I'm overreacting and being childish about everything. The weird thing about all of this is that in this week I've been in hiding I've actually realised that I like him too. I really like him.

When I kissed him I just wanted to be sure that I really like him and honestly ever since that kiss I can't get him out of my mind. Hes always on my mind.

Lisa has gave me a task of doing a grocery shopping this week and I've been postponing but now we have ran out of food and I have to do it. She left me her car so that i wont suffer the carrying of bags to the rank.

I got to Checkers got the trolley and started with my shopping. I was almost done when my trolley was pumped from the front. I was looking at the paper that contained everything I had to buy and when I looked up I wanted the air to open up and swallow me. It it Njabulo . I did not think I could bump into him out of all the people. Gosh

Him: Saze sadinaba Xolo
- we've finally met Xolo..
Me: umm hello.
Him: Sewuyekile ukucasha manje?
- You've stopped hiding now? " he was serious not smiling at all
Me: I wasnt hiding
Him: oh really? Why would you run away thou? If I repulse you that much why didnt you just tell me that you dont like me?
Me: I.. you do not repulse me. You just caught me off guard and I...
Him: and do not make any excuses Noxolo, couldnt you tell me that throught out the week I've been calling and texting you? Not even once did you respond.
Me: I'm so sorry about that I just did not know what to say .
Him: wakhetha ukubaleka
- you chose to run?
Me: I just got overwhelmed Njabulo... " his face soften up a little, he came near me and touched my arm
Him: I'm sorry, I was too focused on my feelings to realise that you also have things to deal with
Me: can we go and grab some brunch? " he smiled
Him: okay, let me help you with your shopping then we'll go. "
I cant believe I'm the one that suggested that we go and eat. He was just too sad for my liking and I'm used to seeing him smiling non stop . Atleast I've managed to put a smile back on his face.