Training Camp special

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

Akita let out a sigh as she walked towards Nekoma with her suitcase and volleyball bag.
She followed behind Rei and Oota who would be dropping her off.  As of 4 o'clock  A.M Akita would be leaving Seidou to spend the week with Nekoma. She stood in between the two as they approach Coach Nekomata. 

"We're happy to here Oikawa is able to come with us to the training camp" Coach Nekomata smiled.

"Yes, we'll leave her in your care" Rei said as she put a hand on Akitas shoulder. Akita smiled up to her teachers.

"I'll see you guys in a week" She waved as she went to board the bus. Luckily there was no one on the bus yet so she could have a window seat in the third row.

Akita put in her head phones as she looked out the window lost in thought. Wondering just how different it would be from Seidou.
But her thoughts were interrupted when see felt someone sit beside her. She turned to see the smiling cat captain, Akita took out her buds as she looked and Kuroo.

"Well hello there Kitten are you ready?" He asked

Akita hummed "Sure I guess, I think it will be manageable"

"Ya but you'll have to train Lev" Yaku interrupted popping up from the seat behind next to Kai who nodded in agreement.

"Come on I'm not that bad Senpai, it will be smooth sailing for Oikawa-Senpai" Lev whined