Chapter 32

⚾️♦️♥️♠️⚾️♠️♥️♦️

⚾️♦️♥️♠️⚾️♠️♥️♦️

"STRIKE"

Just like their game, the stands are packed with supporters from both teams. Near them, Inashiro's second and third strings could be seen cheering for their starters playing on the field.

"STRIKE!" Yelled out the umpire as Inashiro ace struck out the 5th batter from Sakurazawa.

Murmurs of astonishment could be heard from the people watching the game. The teen in question was wearing a smug look
Akita wonders if she can wipe that annoying expression off that Narumiya faces from her spot next to Miyuki as Narumiya jogged back towards the dugout, ending Inashiro turns to defend.

"Narumiya is a monster." That's what Sawamura thought as he watch the game between Inashiro and Sakurazawa.

Narumiya held the record of no runs allowed throughout the tournament. He also perfectly strikes out batters in three pitches.

The golden-eyed southpaw narrowed his eyes at that.

On the field, Narumiya with his usual confident expression appeared holding a bat in one hand. He then loudly declared that he's going to avenge '"Masa-san'" or Inashiro captain.
Though, that confident remark fell short when the ace soon got struck out.

Akita snorted as she watched him stomp back to the dugout in shame

Miyuki raised an eyebrow. "He's good" informed the catcher. "Though compared to his pitching, yeah his batting is a bit lackluster"