Chapter 23

○\\○\\●\\●\\○\\○\\●

○\\○\\●\\●\\○\\○\\●

The crowd roared singing Akitas song, As she stood watching for Shuns pitch. He threw an inside curve ball she hit it as it fouled out.
Like she thought Shuns fieldsmen were second guessing after the balls now. After fouling about six balls Akita turned to the Umpire.

"Do you mind if I switch sides?" She asked polity

The Umpire looked at her in question but then remembering when going threw the players that she could bat both right and left.

"Alright" He said

She nodded as she switched from right to left, she then gave a few practice swings then got in position. The team smirked at their girl, Sawamura couldn't believe it so he turned to closest person to him.

"Kuramochi-Senpai Explain!" the southpaw cried

The team watched in amusement as the shortstop explained to his kohais. 

"Huh? Oh, Akita as you know is a all-rounder so she can batt, pitch, catch with both her right and left so whenever there is a tough opponent Kitty-kat likes to mess with them and will randomly ask to switch sides."

The first years turned to their senpai at batt with stars in their eyes as she smirked ready for the ball.

Shun looked at the batter in shock...he hadn't thought of this.. if Akikawa was scared before...they were now frozen in fear. The eyes of this girl were scary maybe even more so then the cleanups. Shun shook his head to clear away the fear before throwing low right curve ball but.....