Chapter Forty

*Four months later*

I was having a nice dream until I suddenly awoke as I felt something drizzle down my leg. I opened my eyes and sat up. I lifted the covers and looked down at myself. I pat my legs and the bed around me. My eyes widen as realization dawns on me.

"My water broke." I say quietly to myself.

"Dallas. Dallas. Dallas wake up!" I yell pushing him.

He jumps up and he looks at me. "Whaa? What's wrong?" he asks.

"My water broke." I say quietly.

"Liv, baby I'm gonna need for you to speak up." he says.

"My fucking water just broke!" I scream.

"Oh. Oh, oh!" he yells standing up. He runs to the closet and grabs my hospital bag. I stand up and walk over to him and put my sweatpants on. I groan in pain and double over. The twins are really wanting to come.

"Damn!" I yell.

Amira runs into the room with Beau following. They both look from between me and Dallas. Panic ridden all over their faces.

"What's wrong?" she asks, panic all over her face.

"Its time." I say. She looks at me confused before she realizes what I mean and she rapidly nods.

She runs into her room and so does Beau. I put my pants on and Dallas comes out of the closet dressed and with my bag. He grabs our phones and we head downstairs. We get into the car and Beau and Amira come out after locking the door. They get into the backseat and we drive to the hospital. I grab my phone and call Skylan.

"Hello?" he says groggily.

"Hey, sorry to wake you but I'm about to go into labor and I'm dying." I say trying to ease the mood.

"What!" he yells, I hear something heavy drop, and I'm pretty sure it's him getting out of bed.

"Yeah. So meet us at the hospital!" I rush out. "Dammit!" I hiss. These twins are seriously over being in my belly.

"My ear!" he yells. I roll my eyes.

"Sorry my fucking contractions are inconveincing you!" I growl.

He doesn't say anything and I take deep breaths.

"Sorry but this shit hurts." I apologize. "The twins are so ready to come."

"It's okay. Well, I'm about to leave. I'll try and meet you guys up there." he says.

I say okay and hang up my phone. We get closer and closer to the hospital and my contractions get closer and closer. Fuck this shit hurts! Why is it taking so long? We finally arrive into the hospital and Dallas yells for a doctor.

"Someone. We have a pregnant lady about to give birth here!" Dallas yells.

Nurses come rushing and grab a wheel chair. They sit me in the wheel chair and start wheeling me to a room.

"How far apart are the contractions?" one nurse asks.

"About 6 minutes apart." I say, "Ah!" I yell.

They hurry and wheel me to a room with Dallas walking next to me holding my hand and Amira and Beau walking behind us. They put me into a room and give me a hospital gown to put on. I change into it and lay in bed. They start hooking me up to machines and the contractions are coming quicker. Come on kids, work with mommy.

"Fuck!" I yell.

Nurses and doctors come in to check me. The contractions are still coming and they are coming faster and faster. I've been in this hospital room for almost an hour, and Skylan and my parents have shown up. Yeah I said parents, Darren and mom got together and have been together for a good while now. They are a good fit for each other.