Chapter Forty Three

I lay in bed all night not able to sleep. Dallas is laying on me, snoring the night away. I look over and see it's 8am. I swiftly untangle from Dallas and put a pillow next to him and he cuddles with that. I laugh and take a picture for later. Going to bribe him with this picture sometime soon.

I go into the bathroom and take a shower. I wash through my hair and my body and I get out. I wrap a towel around me and my hair and walk to my closet. I pick out a white mini skirt, a long sleeved navy sweater and a red, white and navy flannel tied around my waist. I wore navy thick knee high socks with knee high boots.

I took my hair out of the towel and brushed through it and left it down. I walked out of the closet and Dallas is still asleep. I walk over to my nightstand and see that I have a missed call. I walk out of the bedroom and walk to the twin's room and see Skylan called. I called back and closed the door behind me.

"Hello." I answer.

"Oh hey Liv. I didn't think you'd be awake." He says.

"Yeah I couldn't sleep," I say chuckling. "What are you doing up so early?" I ask.

"That kinda why I called. Um, I'm leaving today." He says.

"What do you mean you're leaving today?" I ask.

"I'm going back to New York." He says.

"Why?" I ask while pacing the room.

"I just need to get away. I need to get better mentally and emotionally and I just need time away from everything." He says.

"How are you going to go back without me?" I ask.

"I'll say that we got a divorce. You had the babies and things weren't going good for us so we got divorced. I'll say that will remain friends, but we aren't on an intimate level." He says.

"When are you leaving?"

"Today." He says.

BOOM. Just when things are starting to be great something just has to crash down and ruin it. Please don't let him leave me too.

"C-can I s-see you before you leave?" I ask with shaky breaths.

He doesn't say anything and a couple tears fall without warning.

"P-please.."

"Can you meet me for breakfast?" He ask.

"Where?" I ask wiping my tears.

"Tammy's Waffle House." He says.

That's only 10 minutes away from me. "Yes I can." I say.

"See you soon." He says and hangs up.

I smile and put my phone in my boot and get the twins ready and dressed. I put them in their carriers and grab my purse and keys and walk out of the house. I put the kids in the back of my car strapped in and drove off.

I arrived and saw Skylan at his car. I got out of mine and he walked over to me. I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"Help me get the kids out?"

He nods and opens the door. I grab Luna and he grabs Nikolai. I lock my car and we walk in. A hostess greets us and she's all googly eyed over Skylan she's not doing her job.

"Excuse me I have a set of twins with me and I'd like to sit somewhere to care for them." I say.

She looks at me and gives me a death glare and grabs two menus and walks to a booth. Skylan and I followed. She moved out of the way and we sat down with the babies next to us.  She sets a menu down in front of Skylan and tosses one at me.