Chapter Five

I stayed with the boys at the ping pong table and watched as Mike and a guy named Justin were playing. So far Mike was losing. After they were done we all went and took shots somewhere. They poured some clear drink and mixed it with something. I took a drink and my throat burned and I almost spit it out but swallowed it and started coughing.

"Liv you okay?" Beau asks.

I nod while still coughing. "Shit was strong!" I say laughing.

The boys laugh and I go and make me a drink and lifted something and it burned my hand. What the hell. I pushed it away and grabbed a bottle of whiskey and took a big drink of it. That's better.

"Anyone wanna dance?" I say smiling and grabbing the bottle. I turn around and walk away and I look back and see all the boys watching me. I go into a crowd of people and start dancing with some girls. I took a chug of my bottle and a girl came and grabbed it and took a drink.

She has spunk. I smile and we start dancing. After some slow tempo song came on we walked over to the boys and I sat down and she sat next to me. The music started getting louder and it was hard to hear talking. The girl grabbed my arm.

"You're a good dancer!" she says.

"You too." I yell over the music.

"You gotta boyfriend?" she asks.

"Yeah." I say.

"Well hell! You're cute and I was hoping I could be lucky." she says.

"Sorry love." I say.

She shrugs her shoulders and says it's all good. I can hear her heart beating and her blood slushing around inside of her. I'm craving.

"Hey, my boyfriends not here. Why not have some fun." I smile.

She smiles a big smile and I hear her heart beating faster. She grabs my hand and pulls me close to her. "Let's go upstairs." she says.

I follow her and I see the guys are looking at me. The other boys turned around but Beau kept looking at me. I smiled and flashed him my fangs. Panic showed his face and I smiled and turned around. We went up to a room that was empty. I turned her to face me.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Chloe." she says.

"Cute name." I say.

She smiles. "Now Chloe I need you to stay still and don't make a sound." I compel her.

She nods. I go behind her and tilt her neck and bite her. So sweet! I drink more until I'm satisfied and she's not dead. I face her again and mess her hair up and make her clothes look sloppy.

"Now forget all this happened. You came up here, we had sex and you went to sleep." I say.

"We had sex and went to sleep." she says.

"Good girl. Go lay down." I say.

She lays down on the bed and goes to sleep. I smile wipe my mouth and walk out the room. I go downstairs and see everybody still partying. I slip over to the guys and see Beau is staring at me.

"So Olivia, how do you know Beau?" Nick asks.

"Oh she was my sis-"

"I was his sister's best friend." I say.

Nick nods. "Well I'm sorry to ruin this but I have to go." I say.

"Aw why? The party is just getting started!" a guy named Jo says.

"Sorry boys." I say flipping my hair and walking away.

I can feel all the boys staring at me. I smile and turn around. They are all checking me out and Nick comes over to me.

"Do you need a ride home?" he asks.

I open my mouth to speak and words come out, but not by my voice.

"I'll be taking her home." the voice says behind me.

I look and see it's Dallas. Dammit so close!

"Who are you?" Nick asks.

"Her boyfriend." Dallas says grabbing me and moving me behind him.

I smile and see that they look like they are about to fight. I take this opportunity to leave. I sneak out the house and run back to town. I see a car coming my way and I tried dodging out the way but it hit me.

"Oh shit!" was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.