Chapter Fifty

"Are they packed and ready?" Dallas asks peeking his head through the twins' door.

"Yes they are." I smile at him.

He comes over to me and kisses me. I kiss him back and smile in the kiss. He smiles and pulls away from me.

"What has you so smiley?" He asks with a smile.

"Nothing. I just love you that's all." I say.

"I love you too." He says.

I smile. "Now let's take the kids downstairs and then let's have sometime for ourselves." I say smirking at him.

He smirks and nods. We take the kids downstairs and put their bags in the back of my parents car. We said goodbye to everyone and gave hugs and kisses. Nikolai was so sad, he didn't want to leave me. I kissed his cheek and told him I'd see him soon. I kissed and hugged Luna goodbye and they got in the car. As they drove off, the kids looked out the window and waved goodbye. Dallas and I stood there watching them.

The kids became out of sight and I closed my eyes. As I opened them back a sassy smirk reached my mouth. I felt Dallas put his hand on my back and then he shivered. It's done.

"Did you feel that?" He asks.

"Feel what?" I ask facing away from him with my smirk on my face.

"I just felt a cold presence." He says.

"Probably the wind babe." I say turning to face him. "Now, let's go upstairs." I say.

He smiles and his eyes are filled with lust. Silly boy, you have no idea what's in store for you. He grabs my hand and we walk upstairs, shutting all the lights off as we come upstairs. We go into our bedroom and I push him on the bed and straddle him. I started kissing him and rubbing my hands down his body. He moans in my mouth and I smirk. I lightly drag my nails up his body and pull away from kissing him. He looks at me with a smile on his face and I smirk at him.

As he tries to lean up and kiss me, I push my hand through his chest and grab his heart. He is gasping for air and I smirk and lean down to his ear.

"You're a good kid Dallas. Too bad you weren't good enough." I say.

"L-liv." He says.

"Goodbye." I say letting his heart go and in one swift motion I snap his neck.

He lays lifeless on the bed and I stand up. I have about 15 minutes until he wakes up. I walk into the closet and put on some short shorts and a half shirt with some pumps. I flip my hair and brush through it with my fingers. I look in the mirror and I see I look skimpy enough. I walk over to the bedside table and sit my engagement ring on it.  I take my phone and my car keys and leave.

I get I'm my car and drive to Panama. It's summer and all the teenagers go there to party. I'm halfway there and my phone rings. It's Dallas, I shut my phone off and continue to drive. I make it to Panama, and I drive to the beach. Teens. Teens for miles. I smile and get our of my car. I walk to the beach and find a group of boys by a long table filled with nothing but alcohol.

I walk over to the table and a boy grabs me. I cock an eyebrow and look at his hand touching me and then at him.

"Who are you?" He asks.

"Let me go." I say.

"I asked you a question bitch. Now who the hell are you?" He hisses at me.

I smile at him. I grab his hand off of my arm and squeeze it. He falls and tries clutching his arm.

"Never touch me. And if you call me a bitch again I will kill you." I say.