Chapter Twenty-Seven

I arrived at Skylan's house and got out. I walked in and Amira was downstairs with Kerri. She stands up and comes over to me. Her face is sympathetic and she gives me a reassuring smile, a smile that lets me know that everything is okay.

"Hey." She says.

"Hi." I say.

She hugs me and rubs my back. "I'll help you through this." She says.

"So will I." Kerri says.

I smile at both of them.

"I'm just gonna go upstairs and get some sleep. Goodnight guys." I say walking upstairs.

"Goodnight." They say in unison.

I walk upstairs and see Skylan laying down in bed. He looks over at me and smiles. I give a smile back and walk into the closet and get dressed in some pajamas. I don't feel like wearing pants so I just grabbed one of Skylans shirts and put it on. I walked to the bed and laid down next to him.

"Do you need anything?" Skylan asks.

"No. I'm fine." I say.

He nods. I turn on my side and Skylan comes behind me. He wraps his arms around my waist and rub my stomach.

"How are you feeling about this?" He asks.

"Scared. Terrified even." I say.

"Why?" He asks.

"Because, Skylan you are leaving going back to New York and I'm gonna be here alone. I'm going to be on my own and I don't like that." I say.

"Baby I'll leave New York and I'll go with you. I don't want you alone. Plus this is my baby as well as yours and I want to take care of both of you." He says.

"Skylan, you wanted to settle down and now you have in New York. I can't take that away from you." I say.

"I can't let you go all alone with my baby inside you." He says.

"I'll have someone go with me. I'll be safe and protected and then you can come to me when you can." I say.

He doesn't say anything but he continues to rub my stomach.

"Who would you have go with you?" He asks.

Dallas. "I don't know." I say. Yes you do you lying bitch, just say Dallas.

"Well, I have to leave in the morning and go back to New York. Do you think you will know by then?" He asks.

"Or by Friday. That was my original leave date and it's only two days away." I say.

"Okay. Let me know by Friday." He says.

Why don't you just tell him you want Dallas to go? You're making this harder than it needs to be Liv. My brain just won't shut up. I'm not making this hard for me, Dallas is making this hard for me!

"I love you Olivia. So very much." He says.

"I love you too Skylan." I say, "very much."

You mean Dallas sweetie. Better call him and tell him you love him. Shut up! Goodnight Olivia, goodnight.

I woke up the next morning with Skylan not next to me. I sat up and my stomach started to churn. I ran to the bathroom and let everything in my stomach out. I felt someone patting my back. I couldn't turn around to see who it was. After I was finished I wiped my mouth and sat up. I turned around and saw Skylan. He smiled at me and I tried to smile back.