Chapter Thirty Six

"How did you know where I was anyway?" I ask Dallas.

After talking to Skylan he apologized to us all, we all left and took the hour drive back home. I finally walked into the house and everything was different but it was still beautiful. Dallas helped me upstairs to our room and laid me on the bed. I changed into a big shirt and Dallas lied next to me with his arms around me and one hand on my stomach.

"That place used to be owned by my family. When my brother and I got turned into vampires my father used the basement of the building to hold us hostage and then tried to burn us. Kellin broke out and went into a frenzy and killed everyone in sight, including our parents. He let me out and when he realized what he had done, he panicked and left.

"He has been causing trouble ever since." He says.

"I'm so sorry." I say.

"It's okay. How do you feel?" He asks.

"Huge. Tired. Hungry." I say.

"Have you been to a doctor?"

"Skylan was scared I would leave. I haven't been to a doctor since I found out I was pregnant." I say.

"I'll call and try to make an appointment for you in the morning." He says.

I nod and yawn. "Okay." I say yawning.

"Get some sleep baby. You've had a long day." He says.

I nod and snuggle into him. He rubs my stomach and I smile. He starts humming a song. But not just any song. It was the song that started playing at Harold's diner the day we met. It was our song.

I smile and just listen to him hum. I slowly fade into sleep when he tells me he loves me. A small smile goes on my lips and he continues to sing.

All I want is the taste that your lips allow... Give me love..

**Dallas's POV**

I woke up this morning and got out of bed. Liv was still asleep and she looked so adorable. I walked downstairs and Amira and Beau were on the couch, I smiled at them and went to the deck and sat down. I grabbed my phone and searched for some doctors for Liv. I found a gynecologist and a obstetrician for her, according to Google those are the kinds of doctors pregnant women need. I called and made an appointment for Liv.

"Dallas?" A voice says.

I see Liv and she smiles at me. I smile and grab her hand. She sits down between my legs and we look out at the beach in our view.

"How are you?" I ask.

"I'm good. Hungry but I'm good." She says.

"What do you want to eat?"

"I kinda want a fruit smoothie." She says.

"I'll make you one." I say.

She smiles and rubs my arms. We sit and listen to the sounds of the waves crashing and the wind blowing.

"I made you a doctors appointment at 2:30." I say.

"What time is it?" She asks sitting up.

"Almost 12:30." I say.

She nods and stands up. "I'm gonna go take a shower and get dressed." She says.

I nod and stand up with her. She holds me hand and we walk into the house. She goes upstairs and I go into the kitchen. I make her fruit smoothie and about 20 minutes later she screams for me. I run upstairs in a panic and bust through the door. I look in our room and Liv is sitting on the bed with tears in her eyes.