Chapter Twenty-Six

"Liv it will be okay." Skylan says holding my hand. I smile at him, a nervous smile, but a smile nonetheless.

When I woke up this morning Skylan called me into a doctor to get checked up. When we came the doctor took some blood and did the normal routine they do. We have been sitting in this room for five minutes waiting for the results to come. And to be completely honest I'm terrified.

"Sorry to keep you guys waiting." The doctor says coming in.

Skylan and I look up at him and he sits on his stool and faces us.

"Well your results are in." He says.

Skylan and I look at each other then at the doctor as he tells us this news. Tears fall from my eyes and a stunned Skylan looks at me and at the doctor.

"I'll leave you two to discuss this." He says and walks out.

"Liv..."

"I just wanna be alone. I'm gonna go on a walk." I say getting up and walking out.

He doesn't follow me and I'm glad. I don't even know how to cope with this news right now. How could this happen, I don't even know how to feel. I just keep walking until I hear my name being called. I turn around and see Dallas running towards me.

"Dallas I can't talk right now." I say.

"Look I know you probably don't want to talk to me and I get that I just wanted to finish our conversation from yesterday." He says.

"Maybe anotuer time but please not right now." I say.

"Can I just take you out to dinner please. Have dinner with me and Miranda and Darren and we can all talk about it." He says.

"Dallas.."

"Please. I don't want you to leave not knowing what we have to say." He says.

"Fine. I'll see you at Andy's tonight at 7." I say.

He smiles and nods. I turn away and walk off. I have two hours to get ready. I walked all the way to Skylan's house. One hour and thirty-five minutes to get ready. Great! I walk into the house and see Skylan, Amira, Tomas, and Kerri.

"They know." Skylan says.

"Oh." I simply say.

"Liv, it will be okay." Amira says.

"Thanks." I say walking up the stairs and into our room. I get dressed into a purple floral dress and a white jean jacket with white wedges. I kept my hair down and kept my make up the sam but reapplied lip gloss and perfume. Skylan comes in behind me and grabs me.

"Where are you going?" he asks.

"They all want to have dinner." I say.

"Should I go?" he asks.

"No, I'm not even staying long. I just want to lay in bed." I say.

"How are you feeling about this?" he asks.

"Can we talk about this later please." I say.

"Of course." he says.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too." he says.

I smile and kiss him. "I'll be back soon." I say.

He nods and walks downstairs with me. I walk outside and he walks me to my truck. I smile a small smile and drive off. I arrive at the restaurant about 10 minutes after 7. I walk in and see them looking at me. I walk over to them and sit down on one side of the booth next to Dallas.